Reactions: Carrying The Load

S

S. Coups

He would be disappointed, due to the fact that Hansol is at such a young age. He would be more for the traditional mafia rules, in which they generally don't get married/have kids until their mid-twenties.

"Just make sure you know what you're doing, cause I sure as hell am not dealing with this for you."

Jeonghan

He wouldn't be sure of what to say, because he wants to be supportive but he also slightly agrees with Seungcheol. He would have a small smile as he spoke, but would be screaming on the inside.

"Congratulations! Be careful, it's definitely a dangerous situation but I'm sure you two can handle it!

Joshua

He would be most likely to help when he had the time. That doesn't mean he would be very excited about it happening.

"You guys are still young... Just try to keep yourself out of prison, you wouldn't want your child not knowing who you are it's whole life."

Jun

He had been snacking at the time you told him, so he spit out his drink and turned to you with a smile. He held his mouth open while thinking of something to say.

"Wow, yeah, okay, congratulations?! That'll definitely be fun for you guys so... you enjoy that. Don't come to me for help, though."

Hoshi

He would most likely be the least happy because he's so focused on work. He wants everyone else to be as involved as him.

"How do you expect to run half of our deals and get private information while you have a crying sack of flesh by your side?"

Wonwoo

He wouldn't have much feeling towards it because it doesn't directly affect him. The most he would do is give you a slight smile before leaving.

"Congratulations? If that's what you're expecting me to say."

Woozi

His reaction would slightly be like Seungcheol's but he would have more care. He wouldn't offer much help but at least make sure that you're doing alright.

"Yes, it is quite common but normally after marriage. Don't worry, the rest of us will take care of you if anything bad happens."

The8

He wouldn't be sure what to say so he would just stand there and smile. He didn't have any reason to be disappointed or have a problem with it, he would probably be the most accepting.

"You've probably got a lot of shit for this but it is kinda your life so you can pick when you want things to happen. Congrats!"

Mingyu

He'd seem pretty awkward about it, like he wanted to say it was wrong but couldn't. Maybe it was because he actually wanted to have hope for you two even if it'd be hard.

"I don't know, guys, it seems... I just don't know. Whatever happens, happens, I guess."

Dokyeom

He had a big smile on his face as you told him. He didn't care about any of the hardships you could face but he did make sure you knew he would be prepared to help you.

"Oh, really? Can I be the honorary uncle? I'll make sure you're all taken care of well!"

Seungkwan

While he was making fun of Vernon and being audacious, it was all sarcasm. He still didn't think it was the right time, but he was still happy for him.

"When I said get an easy job and settle down, this wasn't what I meant!"

Dino

When he was told, he wasn't sure what to say because he didn't really care. Much like Wonwoo, it didn't affect him so he wasn't too keen on getting involved.

"It'll probably be cute and all, but don't bother me with it. I don't need to see your baby pictures while I'm in the middle of a deal."