You Make Him Jealous

S

S. Coups

He would get upset and over react quite a bit until you told him that it was just to get his reaction. He might break a vase before finally laughing along with you, though.

"Wow, you really got me there. Now, never fucking do that again."

Jeonghan

He would just sit there, very tight-lipped, until you had finished your little flirt "fest". He wouldn't do anything at that moment except smile bitterly.

"And what was the point of upsetting me like that?"

Joshua

He would immediately butt in as he knew what you were doing. There was no way you were going to trick him into being jealous.

"Better luck next time. Maybe pick a better target?"

Jun

He would make a game out of it once he found out you were purposely doing it. He would also begin doing it, hoping that you'd also notice.

"Oh, this can definitely be a two-player game. Literally!"

Hoshi

Usually he would just knock out who ever is speaking to you, because he has no filter. Sometimes, you would just flirt with people that you want knocked out.

"Either you really don't like me, or you actually wanna hurt a lot of people."

Wonwoo

You would be flirting with someone in another corner of the room while he sat and sulked. He would only take action a day after, right before you planned to tell him it was for his reaction.

"Well, I guess you won't be getting my reaction out of that guy anymore."

Woozi

Instinctively, he would throw a chair at whoever you were flirting with. He wouldn't think about it at all, and not care about any possibilities.

"How the hell was I supposed to know? Maybe you shouldn't wink at people you just met!"

The8

He would be nice about it and just question you after. He'd get a little upset knowing that you did it for a reaction, but he would be slightly relieved.

"Getting my reaction is pointless. Do I not show you enough love in other ways?"

Mingyu

Like Jun, he would figure out what you were doing and use it against you. He would put you through a fake kidnapping to ensure that you realized he wouldn't tolerate your flirting.

"So, you thinking about doing that ever again?"

Dokyeom

He would become quite awkward  if he saw you flirting with someone. Normally, he dealt with his problems by gambling and then murdering them but he couldn't really do that with you.

"I know my job is gambling, but are you really trying to gamble other peoples lives?"

Seungkwan

He would make it very obvious that he was jealous. The moment where he was completely over it, he would just sigh and pull you away quickly.

"I don't get why you even wanna talk to other people, you have me!"

Vernon

He would just sit there with the most uncomfortable reaction, putting an end to your plans quickly. He still wouldn't be very happy after you told him it was for his reaction.

"I'm in the mafia, but I don't think I've ever felt this backstabbed."

Dino

He would immediately get angry or start pouting. It ended up being quite funny, but you couldn't stop him until he was done with his anger fit because you were laughing.

"This was all a joke? Seungcheol isn't going to be happy that I wrecked his building because of a joke!"