Cause Of - S. Coups

Requested by T0X1C_^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Have you got the diamonds back?" You heard a man ask frantically.

There was a bit of shuffling before another voice spoke out, "Yeah, but... we just go now?"

"What else can we do? Some good-looking freak came and saved us, so let's get the hell out!" After that, all you could hear was the sound of feet stomping away.

You were the good-looking freak. Yeah, you saved them, but only because it was your job. Maybe partially because you had a thing for their boss, but mostly because it was your job.

Their boss, Choi Seungcheol, was the reason you became fascinated in mobs. That was what led you to the life of a hit(wo)man. It wasn't wanting to be closer to him, but to live a life of thrill like he does.

The thrill was definitely there today when you took down ten of Baekhyun's goons. Your mission was to take Chanyeol out, but that would have to wait.

Seungcheol's group had gotten in the way of completing your task, and you imagine they'll have to pay for that. Your boss doesn't like failure, and he'll know if someone got in your way. He's most likely going to make you take out the man you had fallen for.

You were going to have to lay low for months and avoid any people at all costs. All for the cause of keeping Seungcheol alive.

And months flew by very quickly. You got by on little food and warmth but you kept telling yourself it was for a good cause. Until that cause kidnapped you one day.

"I'm sorry about this but S. Coups has been talking about you for months. You were just freezing on the sidewalk so I had to throw you in the car." The boy who had found you seemed as if he would never shut up. Everytime he had to speak, he stopped the car, meaning it would take forever for you to reach any destination. The only reason you stayed calm was because you recognized the boy from Seungcheol's gang.

You shifted in your seat, "Excuse me, but S. Coups is Seungcheol's 'code' name correct?"

The boy stopped the car once again and turned to you with confusion in his eyes. "Are you close with him already? How do you know his actual name?"

"Let's just say I've been following him for a long time. He saved me so I saved him." It sounded like you may be saying some emotional thing, but it's just literal.

Seungcheol had saved you from another gang when you were younger. He threw you into a dumpster and even though you smelled terrible for days, he still saved you from many gunshots. You learned his name as one of his comrades called out to him while he quickly tended to you. He flashed the most beautiful smile you'd ever seen before he fled.

"Yet he still doesn't even know your name? He still calls you good-looking freak!" The boy finally started driving once again, and even managed to talk while doing so.

You looked out the window, "Well, it's not like everyone gives out their name, Mr. Driver."

He thought for a moment before answering, "My name is Minghao, so, there you go. You don't have to tell me yours, but at least tell Seungcheol." Minghao came to another stop and turned to you as he finished speaking.

You were about to yell at him for stopping so much, but you realized he began exiting the car. Assuming you could get out as well, you pushed the handle but it's locked.

"I'll be back in a minute." He said before shutting his door and locking it as well. You took in your surroundings as you sat in silence. They probably wouldn't bring you to their home or office, so you guessed it was a completely alternate area.

It seemed like ages before anyone came to get you. And when someone did, it was the person you most wanted to see.

"Tell me your name." Seungcheol bluntly said as he opened your door. His eyes were staring straight into yours, desperately making you want to look away.

"My name is [Y/N]." You stated while trying to look everywhere but at him.

From the corner of your eye, you saw a smile come to his face. "Come on, look at me. I won't kill you, unlike your boss," He took a step back and held out a hand for you, "You're in some deep shit, you know?"

"How do you know?" You questioned, taking his hand. You didn't even know what type of trouble you were in.

"I've got ears everywhere, babe. But don't worry, you're here for my protection. Again." Seungcheol entertwined your arms and began leading you to a building.

You raised your eyebrows in confusion at his statement. Do you really need his protection?

He must've have noticed this, as he spoke up. "Did you think I didn't remember that day I threw you in the trash? I saved your life that day, but you also saved my whole family months a go. So I owe you a shit ton. I'm going to protect you." After finishing his speech, Seungcheol held open the door and ushered you inside.

It really wasn't anything special. You weren't sure if it was just a house or something either. He'll probably explain eventually.

Needing further explanation of your situation, you questioned him. "Does that mean you'll give me up when you've payed your debts?"

Seungcheol grinned, "I think your worth keeping around forever, [Y/N].