You Walk In On Them Crying

S

S. Coups

You'd never seen him crying before, so it was a real surprise when you walked in to him hugging a pillow. As soon as he saw you, he would exchange the pillow for you. You didn't talk, you just needed to be there for him.

Jeonghan

He would always be fairly open with his emotions around you, so you didn't think anything was wrong until you randomly walked into him crying. You'd slowly walk to him, enclosing your arms around him and he would begin to spill out his problem.

Joshua

Joshua would have little emotional bursts here and there, but you'd never seen him cry as much as he was currently. It seemed like he wouldn't stop but he wouldn't let you leave either. You just pat his back as he lets the tears fall.

Jun

He wouldn't want anyone to see him cry, even if he was yelling at himself. He would shut you away and not let you near him until he looked like he had never been crying. He knows that it'll never make him feel better, but he doesn't want you to see him as weak.

Hoshi

He likes to hold his tears back until he can ugly cry for an hour. He doesn't do it often, but you have to be sure that you're by him when it does happen. You would give him lots of reasons to feel better that would cause him to pause for a moment. He'd continue after but it's the thought that counts.

Wonwoo

Seeing him cry would absolutely break your heart. He always had such a tough barrier but he looked like an innocent child when crying. He would ignore any words you say and just go straight to your shoulder and finish crying into it.

Woozi

When you saw him, he would immediately tell you that you should leave. You wouldn't know what to do, because he has never cried in front of you before. Eventually, he would come out and give you a bit of information on what was wrong.

The8

It wouldn't be the first time you've seen him cry, but it certainly wouldn't hurt you any less. He would be balled up in a corner. He didn't call for you, but you knew he needed you in that moment.

Mingyu

He wouldn't cry very much, but he would do it often about little things. He liked to get the frustration quickly, but you still needed to be there every time. He claimed there's no way he could feel better without another person.

Dokyeom

He would let out a cry every once in a while, but he didn't want to be around you when it happened. As you opened the door, he would tell you to stay out for a few minutes. After some time, he would come out with puffy eyes.

Seungkwan

He would let it all out whether if you were there or not. When you walked in he'd be ugly crying, but when he noticed you, he would tell you the issue. You could barely understand him, though.

Vernon

When you heard the news, you expected him to be upset, but you never expected him to ugly cry. It was bad, but he would usually cry very gently, easily enabling you to comfort him. This time, you couldn't even get near him.

Dino

He would be very secretive if he ended up crying. Any time you came around him, he would move to another room without a word. Eventually, he would give in and tell you.