Mine Now - Woozi Pt. 2

Today was doomsday

Today was doomsday. You had no choice but to marry the 'big bad' mafia boss, Seungcheol. At this point, you couldn't fight it anymore.

The only objection you had to it was that you were with someone else.

Jihoon had truly confessed to you once he returned from the job. It's been kept a secret from everyone, and you assumed it would stay like that even after your marriage. It wasn't 'real' so what was the difference?

"What are we going to do about us?" Jihoon asked as he walked into your dressing room. You were only minutes away from stepping onto the aisle and giving your freedom away. Yet, here Jihoon was asking the question that you thought didn't need an answer.

You turned around to face him, "I can't tell Seungcheol no, he'd probably kill me. I don't want to be with him, I want to be with you. We'll continue what we've been doing."

He stood there, gaping, for a moment before he came back to. It gave you time to notice the sleek, black suit he was dressed in. "Sorry, you're just so beautiful in that dress. I guess this is fine, then." Jihoon sighed as he turned back to the door, "I've got to go back to work so... enjoy your wedding."

"Wait, you're not staying?" You questioned as you reached out to him.

"No, Seungcheol gave me a job to do." He walked out before you could say more.

--------

"We are gathered here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments and to cherish the words which shall unite Choi Seungcheol and [Y/L/N] [Y/N] in marriage." The priest had begun his speech. Seungcheol had been flashing you devious smiles since you walked down the aisle.

It was really a beautiful setting, like a wedding straight out of a movie. You wish it could have truly been yours.

"Marriage is the promise between two people who love each other, and who trust in that love, who honor each other as individuals, and who choose to spend the rest of their lives together."

You rolled your eyes at his words. Nothing he said could be more false between the two of you. Maybe Seungcheol magically gained feelings for you, but they would never be mutual.

"This ceremony will not create a relationship that does not already exist between the two of you."

Yes, it will.

"It is a symbol of how far you have come over the past few years."

It's only been two months.

"It is a symbol of the promises you will make to each other to continue growing stronger as individuals and as partners."

Seungcheol flashed you another devil's smile. You shot a bitchy smile back at him.

"No matter what challenges you face, you now face them together, and no matter how much you succeed, you now succeed together."

The only thing he succeeds in is murder, why would you want to share that?

"Unless there are any objections, your two hearts will now be joined as one."

Oh, how you wished so many people would show up right now. Just anyone to object. You would be happy if someone random kid showed up to object.

The only thing to be heard was people from the crowd shouting there'd be no objections. Mingyu, who despised Seungcheol, was seemingly happy for this forced marriage. Even Soonyoung, who was not a man that enjoyed a lot of love, was hollering with the crowd.

There was a faint yell from the far back, but it went unheard by the priest.

"Now, the Groom has a few words-"

"No." As you looked to the crowd, you found Jihoon standing in front. The suit he had been wearing was saturated by blood.

Seungcheol narrowed his eyes, "Jihoon, you are to be with the guy I told you about. We need his information."

"The subject was killed, you're getting nothing from him," Jihoon stepped forward, "And you're also getting nothing from this marriage, so just put it off."

The priest had fear in his eyes. Clearly, he wasn't a member of the gang.

"You don't know shit about love so who are you to tell me what to do?" Seungcheol stepped closer to Jihoon as if he wanted to intimidate him, but it didn't work, "I'm getting a perfect wife, so I'd say I'm getting a hell of a deal."

Jihoon sighed, "I, at least, know that [Y/N] isn't just an item for a deal. She's a living human who deserves the right to choose who she wants to marry. It sure as hell isn't you."

"Then who the fuck is it? You?" Seungcheol laughed. At that moment, you looked back to the crowd to check for any signs of anarchy. They all seemed in check as if they were frozen by the current situation.

Jihoon looked to you for an answer. You weren't sure what to do, but it was evident that he had already decided your fates.

"Yes, it's me," He gulped, "Maybe we aren't ready for marriage, but I love her, unlike you."

Seungcheol held back another laugh, "I can't believe this. I put you two, basically in a prison cell, and you fall in love. What kind of bullshit- Someone's getting married today." Seungcheol stepped back and shoved Jihoon to the spot in front of you.

"You said you aren't ready? Well, I don't give a fuck. I didn't waste my time and money for [Y/N] just to sit around and do nothing," Seungcheol paused, "So, congratulations on being the first of us to have a mafia wife, Jihoon. Take it away, priest."

As if he feared for his life, the priest hurriedly recited his speech again.

You didn't even have time to react, time was going by in a flash. No one here was ready for this.

When it came time to say "I do", neither of you planned to say it yet, but Seungcheol made it happen. Even if he wasn't the one you'd be with forever, he would make sure that you're suffering forever.