Love Me Right - Jeonghan

"Come over: kids are out of control !!!" was the message you saw when you checked your phone. It was from Jeonghan, your boyfriend. You two have not been on the best terms lately, due to his job. You knew he was in the mafia, and you had no problem with it.

Your problem was that he spent all his time doing Seungcheol's work when he was not required to do so. You only saw him one or two hours a day, at max. It was better than nothing, but you were a little bit needy. When you confronted him, he denied that he had been avoiding you.

You just sent him back a simple, "what?" and went on with what you were doing.

Jeonghan responded rather quickly, "Please, Chan and Vernon won't shut up about seeing you. They had a tough job today and need a nice break."

You sighed. Why do they need you to make them feel better? You really doubted that Jeonghan couldn't do it himself since that was his actual job there. Even so, you decided you would go anyway because Jeonghan clearly wasn't going to give up.

Jeonghan sent you another message as you were leaving, "Hello? Are you coming?" You rolled your eyes and continued on out.

The walk was quite slow and took about twenty minutes. Jeonghan sent you a few more messages, yet you still ignored him.

Before you arrived at the door, Seungcheol was already standing there.

"Don't you have a job to be doing?" You questioned him.

He just tsked as you looked at you, "Damn, you sure have a shit attitude lately. Last time I ever do something nice for you..."

"When have you ever done anything nice for me?" You raised an eyebrow in question and walked closer.

Seungcheol threw open the door and motioned for you to walk in.

"[Y/N]! You're here! I missed you!" Chan greeted you as you went in. He attempted to give you a hug but you stepped backward.

You scrunched your nose in disgust, "Is that blood all over your jacket?"

"OH, yeah. Sorry about that, the job I had was a little... inhumane. It's okay, though!" Chan took off his jacket and tossed it into a corner.

"Did you really need me to come here and cheer you up? You seem perfectly fine to me." It came off kind of rude, but you were a little ticked off to come here for nothing.

Chan pouted and looked around the room. He spotted Soonyoung and pulled him over, "You two don't talk enough, you should get to know each other!"

Soonyoung gave Chan a confused look, "That's because I have no reasons to, so I'm just gonna go?" Chan nudged him harshly and gave him a bitter smile.

"Ow, oh- I mean, yeah, let's chat! Just for five minutes. I hope that's enough." Soonyoung glanced over at Chan who gave a thumbs up.

You knitted your brows in confusion, "Have you guys officially gone insane? Why are you acting so weird? Where's Jeonghan?"

"He's... just busy right now so don't worry-" Soonyoung was interrupted by shouting from another room.

"[Y/N]! Come down the hall!" It sounded like it was Seungcheol.

The confusion remained on your face as you looked down the hall. Chan and Soonyoung started pushing you forward. You attempted to push them away but they still force you into the kitchen.

"[Y/N], I'm sorry that I neglect you. I know, I should've listened before, but I'm going to listen from now on. I'll try to be with you more often; the mafia makes it hard to find the time. Though, these people are my family. I can't neglect them either. I hope you understand." Jeonghan kneeled before you, holding up a bouquet of white roses held together by a metal ring.

Behind him, there was a romantic setting. Dimmed lighting, a table for two, a set of wine glasses, and... Mingyu cooking.

A small smile came to your face, "You did this for me?"

"No, I did it all for Seungcheol." Jeonghan rolled his eyes at you.

"Hey, that could definitely happen. I'm just making sure!" You laughed as you grabbed the flowers from him. "I just don't understand why you couldn't just normally apologize. What possessed you to do this?"

"I just wanna make you love me." Jeonghan smiled at you.

You wrapped your arms around him and smiled into his neck, "Well, you've done a pretty good job!"

Mafia ¦¦ Seventeenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें