They Kidnap The Wrong Girl

S

S. Coups

He'd sigh in frustration as he thought about what to do with you.

"There's no way you can just go live after what you saw today."

Jeonghan

Since his jobs are self-made, he realized he really messed up and he had no idea what to do with you.

"Ahh, should I tell S. Coups...? Do I just send you back home? Oh no..."

Joshua

He planned on sending you back home with supervision.

"No one needs to know this happened, so just stay quiet, okay?"

Jun

He smiled at you as he thought of what to do with you.

"No one will know what actually happened if I just tell them you're my new assistant! I hope you know how to wash blood out of clothes!"

Hoshi

He became very upset with himself but he kept telling himself it was your fault for getting in his way.

"You're either staying next to me for the rest of your life or you're dead."

Wonwoo

As he had already planned everything out, he was disappointed that he had to stop.

"I don't plan on getting rid of you, I'll still be getting information from you somehow."

Woozi

You sat in fear as he kicked over the table that held all of his tools.

"You shouldn't have had to see anything that happened today, but we can't change that. So, lucky you, you get to visit the boss today."

The8

He would be in absolute shock from kidnapping an innocent person.

"Ok, I'm not going to kill you, but you have to promise that when you leave, you won't tell anyone. Or I will have to do something I don't want to do."

Mingyu

He became upset with himself and started spewing out his life story to you.

"Damn! Do you see what I mean? They'll kill me for messing up again. Maybe I should keep you around."

Dokyeom

He brought out a chair to sit across from you and just stare at you.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do with you. I suppose I just kill you, hm?"

Seungkwan

He didn't do much except for sigh a lot and hold his head in frustration.

"What do I do?! I can't just let you leave, you know too much, but..."

Vernon

He silently spoke to himself in a panic but it seemed like he was questioning you.

"This has never been my job so they can't blame me, right? Yeah? Okay, you can't go now, so you'll have to stay with me."

Dino

He stood in a state of confusion because Seungcheol never discussed this with him.

"He would probably have me kill you, that doesn't affect me, but this is my fault. Unless you plan on joining the gang, you're dead immediately."