Blood, Tears, and Grease - Jun

As the man you dragged up your apartment stairs made no movements, you wondered how crazy you must be

As the man you dragged up your apartment stairs made no movements, you wondered how crazy you must be. It was 1:17 in the morning when a gunshot rang through the silence of your neighborhood. The only reason you were awake is because you put off doing all of your work until now. At the moment, you regret the decision to wait. If you didn't, you'd be fast asleep right now, not being the only person helping this man. The victim who had been shot in his thigh.

You had your grey, now red, hoodie tightly tied around his thigh acting as a tourniquet. It seemed to slow the bleeding a little bit. The man at least looked like he was conscious, somehow, after the rough flight of stairs. For all you know, he could've been faking being passed out.

"I knew my leg would hurt but, damn, my back too?" The sudden sound of his voice caused you to drop him. He let out a small ouch before finding the strength to stand up. How the heck?

You grabbed his arm, "Um- Excuse me? I'm no doctor but you really shouldn't be standing right now. You could bleed more-" He quickly turned to you with dull eyes, holding onto your hoodie where his wound was.

He blinked, bringing a sparkle to your eyes, with tears. "Ok. Take me to your room, please."

You nodded your head, as that was your strange original plan. You didn't expect him to agree to it, though. He leaned his heavy body onto you, making hard to move but easier than just dragging him.

"So-" He started, but you swiftly cut him off.

"Don't try to make light conversation while you're bleeding out onto my favorite hoodie and crying."

"Look, I'm not crying, okay? Just some dirt in my eye. Yeah."

You tried changing the topic, "How can you even move or talk normally?"

He chuckled, "Not the first time this happened," He stopped leaning on you, "First time someone so good-looking picked me up though."

Should you really be bringing this guy into your home? First, he was crying but then he almost immediately stopped. Secondly, he's shot, and he's been shot before. Why haven't you called the police? Or ambulance? Some bad people could find you through this guy. Last, he's flirting with you as you watch blood pour out of his thighs. Honestly such a waste because he has such nice thighs. Not the point though. You don't even know his name!

"Hellooo-" He waved his hand in front of your face, shiny metal objects dangling from them.

"Oh f-," You swatted at his now raised arm, "Give me my keys!" You yelled, jumping at him. He shook his head no as he read your apartment number aloud. Shit.

You felt like you were about to cry, "If you don't need help, then you are not coming to my room. I changed my mind." You crossed your arms as he walked down the hall, headed for your apartment. He was ignoring you at this point.

One tear fell down your face, and more came rushing after. What were you supposed to do as this beautiful yet creepy man turned the knob on your door? The reason you haven't called anybody: your phone is in your apartment, along with all the rest of your precious belongings.

"Are you co-" He called from down the hall, but paused as he saw your face. He ran back to you and basically dragged you through your door.

He shut the door hastily, "I promise I'm not going to hurt you, steal anything, or bring anything that'll cause harm to you. All I need is a little help with my leg. I do need you." There was a minute of silence before he said anything else, "I don't know what I need to do to earn your trust, but my name is Wen Junhui. My full name. Half of my so-called friends don't even know that! I'd tell you my full life story, but I need to get this taken care of first. I'll lay my life out for you after this-" Junhui wanted to say your name to comfort you, but he clearly didn't know it. You still kept your mouth tightly closed after his long monologue.

You connected your hand with his, though, and led him to your bathroom. Setting a towel onto the side of your tub, you had him put his leg over it.

He peeled the hoodie off his leg, and revealed that the wound wasn't as bad as you initially thought. "Aw, wow. The bullet tore through the side of my leg a bit, but it didn't make a solid hole or hit a bone! How lucky!" Even though it wasn't too bad, he still seemed too happy about it.

"Should we wash it or- Um- How do you clean that?" Your low voice brought his attention to you and he gave you a greasy smile.

"You know I have to take my pants off, right?"

With that statement, you almost flew out of the bathroom. You heard him laugh loudly through the door as you covered your flushed face. You didn't feel comfortable leaving him by himself in your home but you felt more uncomfortable being with a pants-less Junhui.

"My name is [Y/N]." You shouted to him through the door, feeling better saying it now that you don't have to look at him.

He slightly opened the door, so he could look at you. "You're so cute, [Y/N]." He quickly shut the door after saying this. This stranger has the AUDACITY to make you blush in your own home.

You ran away from the bathroom area to look through your closet for bandages and ointments. You successfully returned with them five minutes later. Thankfully, Junhui has stayed in the bathroom.

Knocking slightly, he said you could come in. You expected him to be clothed again but nope. It wouldn't make sense for you to bandage him while he was in pants but you hoped that he would find some way to make it happen. So, you rapidly squeezed a shit ton of the ointment onto his tear and pulled the bandages round and round until it was covered.

He was starting to look sickly so you made a stupid offer. "You can stay here until you feel healthy enough to go home." His eyes widened and brows raised in definite surprise. You were slightly surprised yourself. How much more stupid could you get?

"I'm fine with that as long as you don't plan on poisoning me as revenge for this whole situation," He laughed awkwardly, "Besides, I still have my whole life story to tell you!" Something tells you that Junhui isn't going to be out of your life anytime soon.