You Give Them Affection

S

S. Coups

This puppy would cherish any little bit of affection you gave him, so he'd immediately grab you before you could run and shower you with kisses of his own.

Jeonghan

He'd yell out for you to come back as you ran away, but wouldn't wanna get up to chase after you. He would definitely have a big smile on his face for the rest of the day though.

Joshua

He would be stunned for a while before he got up to chase you down to cuddle you as punishment for catching him off-guard like that.

Jun

He would actually be more embarrassed than you at first, so you both ended up running away. But later he came back more confident and gave you a proper kiss.

Hoshi

He'd be so happy and excited that you surprised him like that, that he wouldn't even move. He would be standing there with a goofy smile on his face while shaking a bit.

Wonwoo

He would gently put his book down, trying to do his best to keep from smiling. But after a few minutes, he'd snap up and go on a search to find where you ran to.

Woozi

As he isn't the most affectionate person either, he wouldn't be too surprised because both of you do surprising things like that. It'd still make him smile though.

The8

He'd let you go run off after it happened, but when you saw him again later, he wouldn't stop bugging and teasing you about it with an enormous smile on his face.

Mingyu

He wouldn't let you get away, and would pull you down to sit with him. He wouldn't say a word about it either, he just put his arm around you and was low-key happy.

Dokyeom

Of course, he wouldn't let you get away either. He'd pull you into a big hug and only pulled away after a while to show you his shining smile.

Seungkwan

The surprise would show very clearly on his face and in his voice as he yelled out for you to come back. He ended up in a game of hide and seek with you while he looked.

Vernon

He knew you would probably want to be alone after your embarrassment, but he couldn't help himself from grinning and going to find you soon after.

Dino

He'd his best to keep you from running away but it didn't work. So he ran after you, yelling out your name and exclaiming his love and appreciation.