Their Captive Faints

S

S. Coups, Woozi, and Wonwoo would be confused on what to do. They've had people faint before, but not before they've even started their questioning process. They may just leave you there until you come to.

Jeonghan, Jun, and Dino wouldn't be worried but they would stay close to you until they were sure you were alive. They may have had the impression that they accidentally poisioned you and that's why you passed out; until S. Coups yelled the truth at them.

Hoshi, Dokyeom, and Mingyu would be confused on why you had suddenly blacked out. A look of confusion would stay on their face as they flailed your limbs around until you woke up.

Seungkwan and Vernon would search anywhere for the answer as to why you would faint. Of course, they wouldn't truly know until you woke up and told them, but they suspected the right answer. They'd be so preoccupied in finding the answer that they wouldn't physically care for you.

Joshua and The8 would most likely be the only ones to show a slight bit of care in the situation. They had assumed what was wrong, so prepared things that would help you when you come back to. After all, you wouldn't be much use if you ended up dying from improper care.