He Met Your Parents

S

S. Coups

He would be confused. He didn't think that meeting your parents was a huge deal, so he didn't know why you were hurt so bad. He had thoughts about forcing your parents to like him but realized it would be a waste of time (and make things worse).

"We have plenty of factors tearing at our relationship already, your parents not liking me sure as hell isn't going to stop us."

Jeonghan

Initially, he wanted to make a good impression but gave up as soon as he realized they weren't having it. You knew he did his best but you couldn't stop the tears.

"It's alright, [Y/N], let it all out. I should've prepared better. The mafia just naturally comes out when I speak of my friends."

Joshua

He really thought that meeting them went well until he saw you bawling your eyes out on the couch.

"Oh, maybe I should've checked their files and found out their interests?"

Jun

He wouldn't know what to do, besides stand next to you awkwardly. He would try to comfort you with little pats on your back, even though he had already warned you.

"Hey, I already told you this was gonna end up bad, and look where you are now! Just don't worry about them, please."

Hoshi

He would not sugarcoat it for you. He would tell you to suck it up or he's going to go back and have a "chat" with your parents.

"I'm tired of seeing you like this, over something stupid. I'm going to speak to them again, and make sure they like me!"

Wonwoo

He wouldn't do much except for hand you a few tissues and put his arm around you while you cried.

"It shouldn't be bothering you this much. If they can't accept me for who I am, is their opinion really worth it? I mean, sure, I may have mentioned torture a few times but it isn't that bad."

Woozi

He would be broken. He made one of the few things he cared about in this world cry because of the mistakes he made. He'd be right next to you, thinking of ways to make it right.

"I don't care how many times I have to see them, I'll go until they're satisfied with me and what I do. Until you're happy."

The8

He would apologize to you multiple times for blatantly telling your parents that he was in the mafia. He claimed he wanted to have a sense of trust but didn't think about the consequences of your relationship.

"Even if they aren't happy about what I do, we can still figure this out. Come on, you're okay."

Mingyu

He would treat it as a joke. He'd try to make you stop crying by acting confident about the situation. Even if it was terrible and didn't work at all.

"They don't like me? How dare they not want their precious child to be in a relationship with the son of the most popular gang leader in all of South Korea!"

Dokyeom

He would also try to make you stop crying with jokes. It would work slightly better than Mingyu, only because his smile is so infectious.

"Come on, you know I couldn't resist playing some poker with your parents. Maybe I could've held off on the cheating, but they needed to be put into their place!"

Seungkwan

It actually went well until your parents recognized that he was the kid that ran the casino. He thought you were strong enough to deal with their hateful comments towards your relationship, but he was wrong.

"Don't they know that running the casino makes me rich? They should be thanking me! Forget their opinions!"

Vernon

He wasn't sure what went wrong in the first place, but he wasn't concerned with it now. He was worried about making you smile and insisted on teaching you some hacking tricks.

"See, here, if you learn how to do this, you could play pranks on your parents all the time! Just to get back at them, a little, for being so harsh on you."

Dino

He would understand having parents that liked to control their child's lives since his father was a mafia boss, but he wouldn't want you to cry long about it.

"They may not want us together, but I've had too many missed opportunities. I'm not letting you go just because someone says no!"