Juice - Wonwoo

Requested by T0X1C_
Thank you for always requesting and supporting the story! I appreciate it so much!

--------

It wasn't easy being the best torture specialist in all of South Korea. You couldn't accept every job, and you did have a few tries with the law. The charges were always dropped because you had quite a charm. It definitely helped with getting information out of your subjects.

That being said, many gangs asked for your assistance in tortures. Of course, you could not accept all of them. One gang in particular, always attracted you, though.

"We got a tough case to crack. You'll give us a hand, right?" Seungcheol showed up at your door. He always had some fun nutjobs to torture, so how could you turn him down? It was also pretty rare that he came to you, making him a top priority of yours.

Yet, that didn't stop you from kidding around with him. "Depends. Will Wonwoo be there? You know, I always enjoy seeing his cold face light up when I stab someone with a needle!"

Seungcheol sighed deeply, "No shit, he'll be there. Can we get a move on? The guy will be dead by the time we fucking get there."

"Yeah, yeah." You picked up your box of tools from beside the door, "Let's go, then."

The ride was a short five minutes to where the subject was being held. Anytime you tried to start a conversation, Seungcheol would shush you. You were used to his standoff behavior now.

As you hurried out of the car and into the building, you noticed an uplifting feeling. You weren't sure if it was you, excited to perform torture; Wonwoo, excited to see you and perform torture; or the oddly happy man strapped into a chair.

"Wonwoo! Always great to see you, now give me a report on the subject."

Wonwoo turned to see you with a slight smile on his face, "Oh, [Y/N], it's good that you're here. The subject is Kim Heechul, from SM's gang. Suspected of stealing over $500,000 of our weaponry and deal information."

"Ooh, I know SM. They truly are snakes. Sneaky, little shits. It is also true that they swore harsher oaths than any other gang I know, though. Heechul will be a hard case, but we can do this." You said as you slid on some gloves.

Seungcheol finally came in, carrying your toolbox.

"I can't believe I almost forgot about my special shot!" You ran over to Seungcheol and snatched the box out of his hands. Wonwoo had set up a table for you, so you laid the tools out on it.

There were simple things, like thumbtacks, small knives, scissors, or coals that would be heated soon. Your personal favorite was the Heretics Fork. It was a double sided fork, attached to a strap, that went around the neck to prevent one from putting their head down.

You instructed Wonwoo to put it on Heechul while you prepared the shot. It didn't take long, as you were just putting 12 ounces of lidocaine into a tube.

"Hold the hell up, you're using Lidocaine? Isn't that the shit dentists use? How is that gonna help us here? I haven't even seen any dealers have that garbage." Seungcheol asked as he looked over your shoulder.

You turned around with the completed product in hand, "Yes, the shit dentists use. Just not in this amount. This is highly intoxicating, Heechul is going to die from this. Also, I got it from my unique dealer, he supplies all my juices!"

Upon hearing this Heechul started freaking out, with wide eyes and muffled screams. The closer you got, the more he spazzed out. Well, as much as he could with a fork to his neck.

"That juice is going to ruin our chance at getting the information we actually need." Seungcheol followed behind you. He attempted to pull the lidocaine away from you, but you dodged his hands.

Wonwoo stepped between you two and held you back from Heechul. "I think he is ready to speak. We may not need the special juice, [Y/N]."

"That's no fun..." You sighed, "Take off the Heretics Fork and remove the mouth strap."

Wonwoo listened to your orders as you set down the lidocaine or "juice" as you've all been calling it.

"Since when do my shitheads take orders from you?" Seungcheol questioned jokingly.

"It was Baekhyun, okay?! Baekhyun has been ordering everyone around to take your things! I took no part because I knew some shit like this would happen, but my luck got my ass sitting in the torture room." Heechul let out a sigh as he finished speaking.

Seungcheol's brows shot up, "Baekhyun? That annoying little shit is back at it again?" He rushed toward the door, "You two, do something with this deadbeat. I got an SM snake to hunt." Seungcheol left, and you could hear his car speeding off.

"Does do something mean I can insert the lidocaine?" You asked.

Heechul was going to yell but Wonwoo covered his mouth.

He rolled his eyes, "As much as I would like to see that, no. You can't give him the juice."