Black Hole - Hoshi

[Y/N] is the light of my life

[Y/N] is the light of my life. As far as I can remember, she's the only person who's been able to make me feel love. Her smile was like the sun to me. Her eyes were like a portal to another world.

Every little thing about [Y/N] meant something to me. The way she made me smile when I came home from a job. How everything was easier when she was there.

Then, they took her away from me. I feel broken, like a whole piece of me is missing. When I wanted to get her back, Seungcheol said we didn't have the information or need to do it. I wasn't going to let him decide when she comes back to me, though. I looked everywhere for her whereabouts, I even came close to it. Seungcheol stopped me from going any further. He claimed he knew where to find her, but could I really trust him? Could I trust anyone anymore?

"Soonyoung, listen to me. We couldn't look for [Y/N] because we needed to know exactly where she was, and now we know we can't just rush in. She's being held in EXO's basement." Seungcheol held me down on the couch while the other members were sitting around. I nearly jumped up at the name of "EXO", who had been tormenting us for years.

I gritted my teeth as I spoke, "So, we're just going to continue sitting around while those assholes keep her for another week, or even months?"

Jihoon sighed as he stood, "Hansol and I did a little digging and found out that a few of the members are going to step out around 12AM, tonight, for a big deal. It should take them a few hours to get there and back, and it should only take us an hour or less to get [Y/N]."

"Why the hell can't we do it now? There's about nine of them left, and thirteen of us. The odds are in our favor!" I was basically yelling at this point.

"Okay, no, you know that is not how this works. You know that we have like two allies compared to their whole SM thing. So, don't say that 'the odds are in our favor'!" Seungkwan yelled back at me.

I sighed, knowing that he was right.

"We only have to wait a few hours, so let's just prepare, and we'll be there in no time. Okay?" Minghao said as he signaled Seungcheol to back away.

"Alright, you guys better not mess this up for me, though." I glanced around to everyone with a slight smile.

Chan patted me on the back as I stood up, "Don't worry, we'll have your back."

--------

It was 11:56PM when we arrived at our destination. We waited in the dark inside of our cars until we visibly saw six out of nine members leave their building. Baekhyun was probably sitting somewhere in safety, so that meant we would be dealing with Chanyeol and Chen today. If we were lucky we could get in and out without seeing any of them.

The plan was quite simple. Five of us stayed in the cars for an easy getaway. Another six were planted throughout the building, in a path where we would need to go to retrieve [Y/N]. Lastly, Minghao and I would be the ones to actually get her out of the building. It seemed like it would be the easiest job, but it turned out to be the opposite.