It Takes Time - Seungkwan

You met Seungkwan for the first time two years ago

You met Seungkwan for the first time two years ago. You had accidentally bumped into him while looking through your phone. He checked if you were alright and then had a small laugh about it. He was an innocent angel.

Two months after that, you met him again at a coffee shop. You hadn't noticed him, but he came up to you.

"I see you're still attached to your phone." He smiled at you and laughed at his own joke. He stayed a little longer; he told you his name as he walked out the door. He was the funniest nice boy you'd ever met

Only two weeks passed by before you saw him again. It was along the street at a fairly late hour, but you had no reason to question why he was out. You only chatted for two minutes before he had to go. Before he left, you returned his favor and finally told him your name. He was seemingly irritated that day, but he still smiled as he spoke to you.

Six months slowly dragged by, and you hadn't seen Seungkwan once. You were a bit worried, even if you shouldn't have been; you didn't even know him that well. That day, you followed a stray cat down an alleyway, only to find Seungkwan sitting at the end of it.

"[Y/N], it's been months! I was worried that you may have moved away!" You two shared smile as you took a seat next to him on the ground. You had a long conversation for nearly two hours before Seungkwan received an urgent call. He was so happy before he got that call.

It took a short two days to see him again, and he had prepared a list. It was a list of the things he had wanted to ask you. He also handed you another paper with his phone number, so you could talk more often. After going through his list, asking questions back and forth, he finally had to go again. Seungkwan promised he would message you that night, though. He was truly special.

Seungkwan was busy for the next two months, yet he managed to message you everyday. As you were walking around sightseeing, you noticed a large gathering on a hidden road.

Normally, you would ignore these things, because they seemed like noisy parties that could cause trouble. Something was leading you to it, though, like you needed to be there.

You were about ten feet away when you started hearing their conversation.

"How the hell did you expect to complete the job by yourself?"

"Why were you in such a damn hurry?"

"You only put yourself in harms way, what would [Y/N] think about this?"

Surely, they couldn't be talking about you, right? You weren't the only person in the world with the name [Y/N].

"Who's [Y/N]? Did Seungkwan finally get a girlfriend?"

This is a gang, why are they talking about Seungkwan? Why do they know about you? The boys continued to banter about Seungkwan, whom you couldn't even see. Suddenly, a phone was being held in the air, which you recognized to be Seungkwan's.

A moment later, your phone rang out loud. Thirteen faces all turned to you.

Seungkwan yelled at you, "[Y/N], get the hell out of here!" And so you did. You ran away from him, not wanting to be involved in anything. He was like a monster.

You thought about turning him into the police, but the messages he constantly sent to you made you feel sympathy. You couldn't stop caring about him.

Seungkwan showed up at your house a year a go. He told you he waited for so long because he didnt want to be straightforward. He got tired of waiting. You got tired of waiting too, but you didn't want to give in.

"[Y/N], please, I only wanted to protect you. I have feelings for you and they won't go away, so please, forgive me."

You couldn't deny him. Your feelings won't go away either. You accepted his apology and he surprisingly gave you a small hug.

"I normally don't do this, so consider yourself special." He was back to a sweet boy who cracks small jokes.

You saw Seungkwan every other day for the next eight months. You felt something growing within you, and you felt your visits with Seungkwan growing more intimate. When you saw him that day, he told you he had noticed it too.

He said it was love. He said he loved you. You didn't accept him, nor did you reject him. You told him it takes time for these things, he nodded in agreement. He was not too fond of your answer that day.

Seungkwan continued to see you, and tried to make it daily. Only two months felt like forever with him. It was really nice. You began to notice more about him. The little sparkles in his eyes. The light of a thousand suns in his smile. The feeling smacked you across the face and you blurted it out to him.

You told him you loved him.

[A/N: i know i said i was taking a small break but oops]