Enigmatic - Jun #2

Jun was a young boy who had gotten caught up in gang life. Most of the people he calls his friends are the same way. He also revealed that there had been two years where he was held back, in elementary school. Jun claimed to be proud of it, but it didn't seem true.

Anyway, he said he has a habit of bringing people in, it's not his fault that he's such a charmer.

For this reason, you got along well with Minghao when Jun introduced you. He laughed about Jun's tactics of getting someone he adores close to him. Maybe someday you'll be able to laugh with him, but at this point in time, you had to tell him you were not in the mafia.

To that Minghao laughed and said, "Sure, you aren't."

Another boy, named Hansol, had been the one who had gotten information about you. He made it be known that Soonyoung had helped. Soonyoung also let you know that it was Jun who requested it because he wanted to get to know you. He then proceeded to call Jun "an awkward idiot who can't do simple shit for himself."

The last thing you did was speak to Seungcheol. He welcomed you to his gang, but you denied once again.

"Of course you aren't now, you haven't even gone through initiation. I'm looking forward to the day you do, though." Seungcheol told you as Jun smiled beside you. Jun put his arm around you and lead you outside.

"Why is everyone saying I'm one of you? You're not rude people, but I'm not a mafia person." You asked Jun.

He gave you a light pat on the back, "They just like you. Don't think too much."

"I don't think I want to come back here for a while."

"That's alright, [Y/N], as long as you don't leave me." Jun squeezed your hand as he walked you to his car.

You hopped into the car as he held open the door, "I can't make any promises, I have a great girl that I should've been hanging out with today."

"You mean Chaeyoung?" He asked, "I wouldn't see her too much unless you want a relationship with her. She's definitely got the hots for you."

"Really?" You questioned as he got into the car as well, "I can't see myself in a relationship with her. She's just a really good friend."

Jun nodded his head, "Yeah, that's why you should come with me tomorrow. You don't wanna send her the wrong message."

"Is that true?"

"I wouldn't lie to you, [Y/N]."

"I can't say that I believe everything you say yet."

Jun didn't respond to you. You told him where your house was and he drove you back. The ride was awkward because of what you said. Jun still told you that he would see you tomorrow.

When tomorrow came, you woke up to Jun sitting at your front door.

"Why are you here?"

He stood up and smiled at you, "Did you think I meant I would see you at school? I already reached my limit for the month. I'm taking you out."

Your eyebrows shot up, "Isn't that mafia code for you're going to kill me?!"

"No, no. I'm taking you out for a drive... don't be so dramatic." He put his arm around your shoulders and took you over to his car.

You almost got in but you had a sudden realization, "I can't just skip school. Jun, you're going to have to go by yourself."

"[Y/N], can't you just let loose for a day? It won't hurt you." He directed a pout towards you.