Treasure [2] - Joshua

"Hey, Channy!" You yelled out, waving at the tall man running your way.

"Where is he, [Y/N]?"

Fake confusion showed on your face, "Who?"

Chanyeol came to a halt as he reached where you were standing, "The guy you went outside with. Don't play dumb otherwise Baekhyun will be hearing about this."

He got as close as he could and looked down at you from his towering height. To any normal person, this would be a terrifying situation. But you've known this man ever since you were a child, does he really think he can scare you?

"Can't tell him if you don't know anything, can you?"

He rolled his eyes, "Tell me now, kid." The emphasis he put on kid caused you to jump slightly as he grabbed onto your arms.

"Let me go before I rip your big, stupid ears off!" You whined, flapping your arms around vigorously. Chanyeol smirked at your helpless state. He took the chance to pin you against a nearby wall, making you yell out in pain with the impact.

"Baekhyun will be hearing about this, you giant shit!" You spat out at him.

He sighed in defeat, "Whatever, I'll leave you for Sehun anyway," He let you go and began walking away, "Let's go men, the search continues since this filthy traitor won't fess up!"

You sunk to the ground, exhausted after the exchange. How you would be able to manage a relationship with Joshua was beyond you. And leave you for Sehun? No thanks. You'd rather cut off your own ear than be with him. Baekhyun would never allow you to date anyone anyway, and that was the reason you were in this situation.

Everyone found out Joshua was hiding somewhere within the gang recently. You knew right away who he was when he first came in, because he was the only one who treated you like a human rather than Baekhyun's sister.

And that poor, sweet man was hiding in some dirty building, waiting for you. You know he wouldn't leave without knowing you were okay because he was stupidly in love with you. It was evident by the way he spoke to you earlier. You couldn't believe he was bold enough to finally break the tension like that. You had to find him.

As soon as Chanyeol and his gang were far enough, you rushed in the building you sent Joshua into. It looked empty and rusty besides the stairs leading up to a hidden balcony. A perfect place to hide.

You called out for him as you tip-toed up the old stairs.

"[Y/N]? Are you alone?" Joshua's voice rang out through the balcony room.

"If I wasn't, do you really think I'd be able to say no?" You snapped at him.

He chuckled, "I'll take that as a yes," His mood switched as he looked at your arms, "What happened to you?" You looked down to see bruises had formed where Chanyeol grabbed you. What perfect evidence to take him down.

You couldn't help but laugh, "That stupid giant screwed up. I'll have Sehun taken out too if they really think they can mess with me like this." Joshua looked slightly worried at the state you were in but it didn't matter how crazy you looked. You were finally going to get your revenge.

"Josh, tell your gang to start preparing. I'm taking EXO down."