Always, Forever. - Dino

I said I would never let them go.

"Never."

"Did you say something, Chan?" Soonyoung called out to me from the next room over. Everyone's had their ears and eyes opened for me these days. It's become intolerable.

So, I ignore him. That's probably the reason I've been getting watched but if I speak, I'll implode.

Besides, how am I expected to care about what my colleagues are saying to me when I should be thinking of strategies? Strategies to retrieve my pride and joy. [Y/N]. The boys just don't understand because they haven't felt the love that I have. The love that [Y/N] has given to me, and that I returned.

"Chan, get the fuck up. We are leaving," Seungcheol's deafening voice snapped me out of my thoughts, "Can't believe I have to do this shit for you..."

I was confused until I realized he said that this was for me. "Are we-"

Soonyoung came running into the room, yelling, and dived at me to shut my mouth.

He muttered into my ear, "If you bug him anymore about it, you won't live to see [Y/N]."

"Are we clear then?" Seungcheol glared at me with wide eyes. I sealed my lips and eagerly nodded my head in agreement.

It's been a week since I've seen their glowing face, heard their melodious voice... I won't go into the other senses. I hope Seungcheol will take some of the plans that I thought up into account. I trust him on this, though. Jihoon and him never fail to create a successful procedure.

--------

I'm covered in dirt. Rocks are sticking to the dirt. Poking holes through the fabric of my clothes, scratching through to my skin as I lay against the cold ground. I went to the door I was supposed to, but I didn't see them like they said I would. Instead, I saw a room equivalent to my heart. Empty.

Empty besides the splatters of grimy, discolored blood on the wall, and the pool of fresh blood gathered on the mutilated chair that was front and center of the widow I was previously looking through. The thought of peeking back in the room kept looming through my mind as it was right above me. I'm thankful the figure I spotted didn't come out the door. But I'm immensely disappointed.

The figure wasn't [Y/N]. Seungcheol called me, five of our guys were injured when they raided EXO's building. I didn't even get to enter. I'm stuck outside, hopelessly love stricken by something- someone, that probably doesn't even exist anymore.

I'm laying here. Digging rocks into my skin. Hoping that love will flood back into my veins through the holes.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Soonyoung's voice echoed through the alley, full of rage and disappointment, matching mine. I tried to force myself onto the ground as he seized me, but I unwillingly stared him straight in the eyes. The moment he saw me, tears formed in them.

I ceased my struggling against him, I could already tell that he was hurt enough. "Who hurt you?" My whole body softened as I questioned him. I couldn't kept up a front for the man who's basically raised me for the past few years.

"Who hurt me? Who hurt me?!" He wailed without caution of any people around, "Have you seen yourself? Your eyes! You hurt me. You're making me cry because you're crying! How can you not notice?" I brought my hand to my face and wiped it down. I quickly glanced at my hand to see a mixture of dirt, water, and blood.

"I did my best for you. I looked all over for them. I couldn't keep going when Jihoon was injured. Yeah, Jihoon. You probably thought the five guys were some low-levels. No. Jihoon and Mingyu are hurt." Soonyoung froze. There was a look of terror surging within his eyes.

I shook my arm, which in turn shook him since he was still grasping onto me. He jolted back into reality.

"Jihoon will be stable. Mingyu lost over a liter of blood." Both of our eyes shot open as he finished his report. I tried scrambling to my feet but he was still kneeling over me.

He silently apologized and stood himself up, holding a hand out for me. I discovered that the rocks I dug into myself, really hurt me as I could barely walk on my own.

Soonyoung pulled my arm around his neck, "Let's get you home, [Y/N] would want you alive for when you're reunited."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Have I interrupted something?" An unfamiliar voice came from the alley's entrance. We both looked up and surveyed the area to find the owner of the voice. My eyes locked onto a shadowy figure. The figure walked closer, as if he were positioning himself to be seen.

Byun Baekhyun stood under an ill-placed street light in the middle of the alleyway. A disgusting smile was plastered on his face.

"Don't worry. Kim Mingyu will be just fine. He can use the last two liters of blood that were left in your precious [Y/N]. I just got word that they're the same blood type, isn't that wonderful!" Baekhyun chuckled at his own words.

I broke away from Soonyoung's hold. This asshole just admitted it. He admitted to killing the only good thing that remained in this world. I wobbled forward, desperately reaching out to grab the monster.

I fell. I hit my head as I fell. A complete failure. I screamed out incomprehensible words, but I knew what I wanted to say. That I want to be with [Y/N]. Always, and forever. From now, and until the end.

I heard Soonyoung scream out my name. And then I heard a loud bang that was exclusive to Soonyoung's weapon. I hope he get's the justice he wants because I'll never get mine. Especially when I black out before I get my chance.