They're Seriously Injured

S

S. Coups

He would quickly try to get up and get out, but figured out he could barely stand.

"I really don't wanna put all this shit on you, but it seems I have no choice."

Jeonghan

He would be quite exhausted so any efforts of him fighting to get away would be very minimal.

"For a stranger to be this caring is pretty rare. Are you sure you live here?"

Joshua

He would act pretty calm about the situation but be freaking out on the inside.

"No one knows I'm here? Has anyone come to your door for any reason? I shouldnt be here."

Jun

He would be a bit awkward but he wouldn't panic knowing that you were taking care of him.

"Hey, as long as you aren't injecting poison into me, I'll stay!"

Hoshi

He would try so hard to get out the door without caring how badly he was hurt.

"No, no. I need to leave right now for both of us to be safe."

Wonwoo

He would be too dazed to realize where he is, and just act as if he was home.

"Do you have any books? And could you get me some water?"

Woozi

He would try his best to leave but give up after falling straight onto his face.

"You really shouldn't pick strangers up off the street, even if they're about to die."

The8

He'd be very confused and not do anything until he knew exactly where he was.

"I passed out near you? Then you brought me to your house? So I'm safe?"

Mingyu

When he woke up, he would immediately jump up thinking that he was still in the middle of a job.

"Wait, you're not Kai? How did I end up here, and holy hell why does my leg feel like it got cut into a million pieces?"

Dokyeom

As he woke up, he would be in slight panic, because he had no idea that he had been injured.

"Why would you bring me here for no reason without even knowing me? You're crazy, and believe me, I know crazy."

Seungkwan

He would be in a constant state of panic, not really that upset with you, but upset with himself as well.

"I can't believe I actually failed that bad. But how insane do you actually have to be to take me in?!"

Vernon

Waking up, he would realize he wasn't where he was supposed to be and that he couldn't walk very well; he didn't say much to you, though.

"How much longer do you think I'll have to stay here?"

Dino

Like Hoshi, he would try his best to limp himself out the door and get back to his gang.

"I appreciate you trying to help, but you should keep your nose out of business that isn't yours."