They Come Home To You Crying

S

S. Coups

He would sigh as he laid down next to you and begin to caress your hair in comfort. He told you all about the jobs he did that day and how there was nothing to worry about.

Jeonghan

Just lots of hugs, after a quick apology for being late. He didn't want to explain it, for fear that it'll only upset you more.

Joshua

He would arrive home, already worried, and go to you immediately. He apologized and quickly explained what happened as he tried to get you to get some rest.

Jun

He came home with a smile on his face, and it quickly turned into an awkward smile as he approached you. He just threw himself over you as a "blanket of comfort".

Hoshi

A look of concern came to his face as soon as he walked in the door. He told you there was nothing to worry about but also reminded you that it's his job, so you'll have it get used to it.

Wonwoo

He knew you would be upset before he even got home, so he prepared your favorite book. He apologized as he took you to bed and read you a story.

Woozi

He blatantly apologizes and assures you he is alright before going to bed. He really isn't sure what much else to do so he just continues to give you supportive pats.

The8

He would apologize a lot and wouldn't leave your side. After explaining what had happened, he would continuously ask if you needed anything.

Mingyu

His words said that you shouldn't worry about him. His actions, of cuddling and lying over you, said that he was worried himself about not coming home either.

Dokyeom

Once you told him what was he wrong he started to laugh. Not because of you, but he said it was because he would never leave you alone like that.

Seungkwan

At first, he let out a small giggle due to the fact that he thought you were joking because you knew about the risks. When he realized you were actually crying, he apologized so many times and promised to be on time next time.

Vernon

He apologized multiple times before finally telling you what had actually happened. There had been a hold up with a torture subject that forced everyone to stay late.

Dino

He would feel bad so he brought you home some food to brighten you up. You sat together and ate as he told you about the tough job he went through today.