Shot Through The Heart - Wonwoo

"I don't understand why I have to work with [Y/N] when we clearly don't work the same!" Wonwoo expressed his anger by pounding his fists onto the table

"I don't understand why I have to work with [Y/N] when we clearly don't work the same!" Wonwoo expressed his anger by pounding his fists onto the table. Anyone could tell that he doesn't work well with others, but Seungcheol likes to play with people's feelings. You would know.

Seungcheol pushed you around the table to Wonwoo, "It only makes it easier to torture people right in their own buildings. We'll slowly be taking our enemies out and taking their profit easily with you two." He grinned at you, as if he knew what he was doing.

You just continued sitting in silence, making no effort in contributing to either side of this argument. Of course, you wanted to work with Wonwoo.

He's the perfect partner. He's always focused, he doesn't fool around often, and he's prepared for whatever is coming at him 24/7. Plus, you cant lie, he's pretty good-looking.

Wonwoo also used to seem fairly mature to you, but at this moment he's acting oddly bratty. Apparently he didn't like you as much as you like him.

"There's no point in it if I can just do it myself here!" Wonwoo expressed furiously. Though, he knew he wasn't going to win this fight, so he sighed in defeat, "Whatever. Let's get this over with." He grabbed your arm and pulled you as he stood up. As you both were about to leave, Seungcheol stopped you.

"Hey, asshole, be more careful with [Y/N], will you? They're gonna save your sorry ass someday." He slapped Wonwoo's hand away from you, revealing a red circle around your wrist. Something you hadn't even noticed because you were too focused on the fact that Wonwoo was touching you.

Wonwoo quickly, but gently, grabbed your arm once again. He examined it for a second, "Um, sorry? I didn't realize I was being so harsh," For a moment, you were touched. "Maybe you're too weak, though." You resisted the urge to knock him upside the head and show how strong you really were. How could the man you thought was so good end up being such an asshole?

You shouldn't be asking yourself that. The obvious answer is that he's in the mafia. Of course he wouldn't be a good man.

"Now if we're done bullshitting, I want to leave now." Wonwoo said with a bland voice. Seungcheol just rolled his eyes and waved his hand, signalling for you to leave.

Once you two had exited the building, Wonwoo decided to start a so-called conversation. "I didn't think it was possible for a person to talk less than me." He cocked his head toward you and raised a brow.

You tried to keep your composure as he just stared at you, "I only talk to certain people." You looked down as you spoke.

"Am I not good enough for you?"

"I never said that." But you were surely thinking it, at this point.

He stood in front of you now, lifting your chin so you'd look him straight in the eyes. Eyes that looked like beautiful golden rings as the sun brightly shone on them. Eyes that were making you forget all about how terrible he was.

"Of course you never said that. I know you, [Y/N]. I read you just like The Wings of Kirin. You're both so- captivating." Being compared to Wonwoo's favorite novel definitely hit you right in the heart. However, you couldn't let it destroy you.

"Why the hell are you suddenly acting like you like me?" You shouted while taking a few steps back. He followed up by taking those steps forward.

A bitter smile formed on his face, "I didn't want to work with you. And now because I am, I'm re-"

Wonwoo was interrupted by the door next to us flying open, "You two are still fucking here? Get your asses to SM! We don't have time for this!" Seungcheol grabbed Wonwoo by his shirt and growled his next few words, "And don't you dare try any of your bullshit with [Y/N]."

He let go of Wonwoo and walked away, looking very pissed off. Neither of you said a word after that, and continued on to your new, dangerous job feeling as if something was incomplete.