Reaction To You Telling Them No

They'd be coming home after a long day at work, just wanting to cool off

They'd be coming home after a long day at work, just wanting to cool off. You deny their request, maybe because 1. They smell 2. They're covered in blood 3. You're not in the mood.

S. Coups

He had visible signs of irritation but would just walk away. He didn't leave the house, but he slept on the couch that night.

Jeonghan

As it was something he just spontaneously thought of, he didn't mind when he you said no. He went on with his day normally.

Joshua

He awkwardly said "oh" as you've never denied him before. After standing in thought for a moment, he just said "that's okay" and left it at that.

Jun

He would beg a little bit, but quickly stop after he got the idea. Afterwards, he would just be very clingy.

Hoshi

As he didn't ask often, a pout formed on his face once you said no. He spent the rest of the night hugging you as if it'd get you to be in the mood.

Wonwoo

He slightly nodded his head as he heard your answer. He didn't cause an issue but he was slightly distant for the rest of the night.

Woozi

He would stay pretty calm about it, but he would take multiple showers and change clothes many times. He thought he may have stunk, though, he didn't bother you about it after.

The8

He would probably shake it off and say it was a stupid suggestion anyway. He still ended up sticking close to you for the rest of the night.

Mingyu

He complained big time, but wouldn't force anything upon you. Yet, he slept while turned away from you that day.

Dokyeom

He thought it was a joke until he started kissing you and you backed away. He apologized before going to sleep early.

Seungkwan

He wouldn't mind you saying no. How he felt depended on what you were feeling anyway, so there were no problems.

Vernon

He may ask "are you sure?" a few times but that would be the extent of his nagging. He wouldn't want to push too much because he knows you aren't going to deal with it.

Dino

It's possible that he may have a small pout on his face but he says it's fine because he isn't sure what he wants. The rest of your night proceeded normally.