You Won't Listen to Them

S

S. Coups would get upset and remove himself from the situation before coming back later and threatening to take your phone away from you, as if he were your parent.

Jeonghan would get really flustered and wouldn't leave until you started listening to him at least a little bit. He might end up fake crying.

Joshua sighed a lot, like really big, long sighs. He paces around the room while pinching his nose as if that'd get your attention. He'd just leave eventually.

Jun would take it as an opportunity to try and push you to your limits as you were doing that to him. He'd have the best chance of getting you to talk.

Hoshi sits across the room from you, whether he sits on a chair or the floor, and doesn't stop talking until you start complying with what he wants from you.

Wonwoo pretended to lock you in a room but he's actually just sitting in front of it until you apologize to him. He's petty, but he isn't petty enough to actually lock you in.

Woozi would take it as you were just having a bad day so he would leave you alone unless he really needed you in that moment.

The8 would deal with it like Woozi, not wanting to bother or upset you anymore than you seem to already be. He'd try to talk to you a few times though.

Mingyu tries his best to break your silence/stubbornness with some unexpected cuteness. When that doesn't work he threatens to take your driving or spending privileges.

Dokyeom would go off and buy you things to get you to listen to him but then threatens to sell the things you didn't even want when you continue being stubborn.

Seungkwan's mood would dramatically decrease everytime you ignored him. Every time you looked at him, you got a sassy comment. He wasn't going to deal with your attitude.

Vernon sat next to you after you ignored him the first time. He'd sit there silently with you all month if that's what it took for you to stop being stubborn.

Dino might just go off on you. He's either going to threaten to take thing away like S. Coups or just silently sit next to you like Vernon. It depends on his mood that day.