Interesting - Hoshi

Requested by T0X1C_
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were just a normal person living a normal life. Except for the fact that you lived on the streets because you were poor with no job.

Your mother kicked you out recently, she was kind of going crazy. You thought about trying to find your father, who also had your brother that you just found out about.

When your mother kicked you out, she threw out a bunch of stuff, and you decided to take it all. There was a photo book, filled with pictures of you, your mother, your father, and another male. Looking throughout the pictures, you found out it was your brother. Your mother had shown you pictures of your father, but never a brother.

You had no idea where to look. You knew they were in the mafia, a gang somewhere, but there's just so many that you couldn't possibly know where to look.

With that, you just stayed along the back alleyways and hoped someone useful would show up. It seemed like no one ever would. You walked around for a week before you decided to stay in one place for a long time. After a day, a man showed up and tried to steal your things. You managed to fight back and get a few things from him, but he was running away with your picture book.

Before you could get to him, he was knocked unconscious.

There was another guy standing in front of you smiling, "Been looking for this shithead for a long time. Sorry he caused you-" He was bending down to pick up your book but he stopped as he saw the contents." How do you have my baby pictures?"

Your eyes widened, "No... these are of my brother." You turned a few pages to a picture of the boy standing over a new baby, "Look, that's me."

"Holy hell... You're my sibling?" He said as his eyebrows raised, "This was not what I was expecting to figure out today... What's your full name?"

"Choi [Y/N]."

He covered his mouth with his hand, "Oh my god... I'm Choi Seungcheol." He walked over to your other items and started picking them up, "I'm taking you home with me. We're going to see... our father."

-----

You arrived to see your father, who Seungcheol described as a deadbeat. He was completely right, I mean, he did leave your mother for nothing. He did confirm that you two are siblings, though.

"Of course, you won't be staying with him. We have a home for the younger mafia members, and you'll be staying there. It's all guys, I'll make sure they don't give you a hard time.." He told you as you walked to this new home. "Man, this is weird, having a sibling. I feel like I have to keep you safe."

"I can relate. It's weird having a brother who thinks he has to protect me." You laughed, "I can handle myself."

Seungcheol smirked, "You think you can handle a bunch of gang members?"

You stayed silent.

"Thought so. Anyway, we're here. I would introduce you, but if you can handle yourself..." He began to walk away from you.

You could handle saying hi, right? "Okay, I can do this."

"I'm just kidding! You think I would leave you alone with a bunch of crazy guys?" Seungcheol opened the door and motioned for you to go in.

"You are one of those crazy guys." You replied as you walked in, him following quickly after.

He ignored you and just went on to show you all around the house.

"...and this is the last room where Soonyoung usually hangs around in. Where is he at...?" Seungcheol looked around the plain room. It was really just a basic living room, but with more walking space. There was a couch in the back, next to a fairly large pile of stuffed toys. In the front, it was just a TV, so that left a lot of space in between.

"Who's Soonyoung?" You asked as you broke from your thoughts.

"Oh, I must've forgotten. Soonyoung is Hoshi's actual name. He's the... interesting one." Seungcheol must've given up on finding Soonyoung because he was leaving the room.

Just then, a boy popped out of the stuffed toys, "I'm here!" You slightly jumped, making both boys laugh.

"As I said, interesting. Well, I'll leave you to make yourself at home wherever you please." Seungcheol left you alone with Soonyoung.

You thought about leaving as well, but elected to stay with him, "Hi, I'm-"

Soonyoung interrupted, "[Y/N]. You're Seungcheol's sister, somehow." You stared at him in confusion, "I get around quickly here, I already spoke to Chan. You know, I didn't expect you to be so good looking."

"Thank you, I think?" You went and sat on the couch

Soonyoung came over and sat next to you, "I didn't mean it in a rude way, so yeah.

You two somehow ended up conversing until Soonyoung got pulled away to do a job.

Every day you two ended up chatting like that, waiting for Soonyoung to get pulled away. You started noticing how his eyes looked like a clock when he smiled his sweet smile. The smile that faded away once you saw him at night. He said it was nothing, just that the jobs were tough.

When you started getting involved, you realized he was right. Soonyoung tried to give you the easier things to do when you were out with him, but you wanted to keep up with everyone else.

However, Seungcheol agreed with what Soonyoung was doing, with suspicions though. Soonyoung and you bonded even more with your shared sadness. It lifted up your spirits, talking to each other.

"Hey, we have no plans for tomorrow, wanna make it a good day?" Soonyoung mentioned to you during one of your lift-me-up sessions.

You nodded your head, "What are you thinking of doing?"

"Well, I say we drive somewhere far away and eat. Like at a buffet so we can eat to our heart's content. By the time we get to the restaurant it's late, so when we finish eating, we go watch the sunset on a big ass hill. It all ends with a perfect-" Soonyoung cut himself off, "Yeah."

You ignored his bit of weirdness at the end and smiled at his plan, "That sounds amazing. I'm in, what about everyone else?"

"No... They're all busy too, except for Minghao and Chan. They have plans, though, I'm sure." He stood up, "Better get some sleep for tomorrow! Good night, [Y/N]!" Soonyoung tried quickly kissed your cheek before running off to his room.

You pulled your hand to your cheek and held where he kissed you, "Woah."

Tomorrow should be... interesting.