They Torture The Wrong Person

As you woke up, you felt strong pains coming everywhere throughout your body

As you woke up, you felt strong pains coming everywhere throughout your body. You've been in a dark room for days, and it seemed like you would never get out. Through your time here, you learned the names of the people who had taken you but that didn't seem important at the moment. All you wanted to do was get out.

Now, it felt like you couldn't move even if you weren't tied to a chair. They asked you questions, as if you knew the answer. Maybe they worked for the government? More likely, they were part of the mafia.

You always tried to stay out of it, but one unlucky day lead to this. They think you're someone that you're not, but you can't tell them. They wouldn't listen.

However, today, you heard conversations about their thoughts. The boss, S. Coups, had just got suspicions that you weren't who they needed. The activities that should have stopped when "you" were captured, still continued.

S. Coups

He put all of the blame upon himself and promised that they would take care of you.

"I did this to you, I'll take full responsibility. You're one of us now."

Jeonghan

He doesn't directly help with torture, but he would be a big factor in your recovery.

"I'm sorry my boys did this to you, I'll make sure you're taken care of well, though."

Joshua

When he found out the truth, he was surprised because he was the one who said you were the one. He normally had a good eye.

"I had my eye on you then but now it'll be different, I'll make sure you're safe from now on."

Jun

His eyes widened and his lips puckered in guilt, normally he wouldn't care, but you had gone through so much.

"Was there really nothing we could have done before we ruined [Y/N] forever?"

Hoshi

When he first retrieved you for his job, he had suspected you were the wrong person, but said nothing.

"Wow, I really could have saved you, couldn't have I?"

Wonwoo

It was hard for him to feel a lot of guilt, but he did start fixing up your wounds immediately.

"Well, it was nice to try out some new equipment but it's sad that you had to suffer."

Woozi

His attitude did a 180°, in which he became more like an angel than a demon to you.

"I know I did some bad things, I'll never be able to take them back, but I'm going to work hard for you forgiveness."

The8

He would be shaken up by the fact that this all happened to an innocent bystander.

"How could we not have known? Are we really this bad at our job?"

Mingyu

He wouldn't have been part of the job, but he'd be oddly happy that someone else had messed up.

"It sucks that such a good person like you had to go through this pain for my happiness!"

Dokyeom

He took care of you after the fact, but he also tried using bad jokes to brighten your mood.

"Hey, well, you can see this as punishment for anything bad you've done in your life!"

Seungkwan

Since he wasn't involved, he made it his job to yell at everyone who was involved.

"You all really couldn't tell the difference between these people! You should be ashamed!"

Vernon

Like S. Coups, he was blaming himself, as he sent the location/information to Joshua.

"If only I double checked, [Y/N] would happily be walking the streets right now."

Dino

He didn't believe that they had messed up so badly, he couldn't accept it.

"Are you sure? What if they're still lying to us about their name, accomplices, everything?"