Interesting [2] - Hoshi

[#ad ;) >>> Buy the best K-Pop merch with free shipping at https://bestkpopmerch.com
Use code "oddneocult" for a 10% discount!]

------------------------

You were waiting outside for Soonyoung next to his car. It was a nice and cloudy day, which would be perfect for your day out. Though you were getting slightly cold as you've been waiting for thirty minutes.

When Soonyoung came stumbling out of the house, you could tell he got no sleep last night. The bags under his eyes were visible from a mile away and his hair was sticking up twenty different ways. Plus, he was still in his pajamas.

He gave you a sleepy smile, "Ready to go?" Your eyebrows raised in confusion. Is he serious about driving in this condition?

"Did you get any sleep last night?"

"No, I've been having nightmares lately! And the excitement of today may have played a factor in it as well..." He sighed loudly as a mischievous smile grew onto his face, "Maybe a little kiss would wake me up?"

A laugh slipped out of your mouth, "Wow, I actually almost believed you for a minute there!"

"Oh, come on!" Soonyoung quickly flattened his hair and wiped whatever he used to make his bags from under his eyes, "Honestly, you should've known right away that I'd never miss a night of sleep on a day off. I work too much to skip out on the opportunity."

"Alright, so that's all we're going to hear about the mafia today- moving on! Now go get dressed, nerd." Right as you finished your insult, he tore off his pajamas to reveal a simple white dress shirt and black pants. You decided it's better to not ask why he does the things he does.

Soonyoung walked to the car and opened the passenger door for you. Before stepping in, you gave him a quick kiss on the cheek as he did to you yesterday. You swiftly shut the door and looked out the window to see him mocking how you held your cheek before he dashed to the other side of the car to hop in.

As he started the car, he popped a CD into the radio. You assumed he filled it with songs you two have become attached to in the past few months as "I Think We're Alone Now" started blasting throughout the car. The two of you couldn't help jamming out to the 'mixtape' Soonyoung made along the whole four-hour drive.

It was around 5 pm when you two arrived at the restaurant Soonyoung had previously planned. He probably only found it because it was a Japanese buffet named "Hoshi Cuisine." It was cheesy, but cute how excited he was about being at a place that used his codename.

And like he said you would, you guys ate to your heart's content. Shoving sushi, handrolls, and everything else the restaurant had down your throats. You swear you'd never seen Soonyoung as happy as he is right there with you, so far away from all the bad things he experiences every day.

"What time is it?" You asked as you wiped your mouth.

Soonyoung checked his phone and his eyes suddenly widened, "Oh, shit- it's almost seven! We gotta leave otherwise everything will be ruined!" He quickly stuffed one last piece of salmon into his mouth and ran over to pay while you got ready to leave. Once everything was together, you guys rushed to the car as you began laughing.

"Seriously? You're laughing at my downfall?" He questioned as you both stepped into the car, "It's not my fault I only know how to be violent!" He actually sounded upset when he turned the car on and started speeding off to whatever "big ass hill" he mentioned yesterday.

"No, Soonyoung. I'm laughing because as long as I'm with you, my day will never be ruined."

"Wh-" He pulled off onto a side road so he could stop the car, "You say that and expect me to not kiss you?"

"But what about your plan of 'We go watch the sunset on a big ass hill. It all ends with a perfect-'" You mocked him but you were cut off right where he was as well.

His full lips were delicately pushed into yours as he brought his hands up to hold your face. Your eyes instinctively closed to deepen the affection, as it felt like a rose was blooming inside of you. Darkness was swallowing the car, only making the scene more intimate than before. Minutes flew by and you both had to pull away because of the heat forming sweat beads on your forehead.

"I don't need a hill to show you how much I love you."