You're Happier Without Them

S

S. Coups

He would be slightly angry with you.

"Everything I do is to provide for you and protect you, yet you can't even smile for me?"

Jeonghan

He would try to spend more time with you, to get you to be happier with him.

"Do you really dislike me this much? Is there a way to fix that?"

Joshua

He would ask a lot of questions and wouldn't stop until you smiled.

"I'm that bad? Can you cut me a little slack? Should I involve you in my work more? What is it?"

Jun

He would complain to you but it would make you laugh, causing him to jump for joy.

"And here I thought you hated me! Looks like I could change that real quick."

Hoshi

He accepted it, and continued to let you have your space so you wouldn't become more upset.

"[Y/N] will warm back up to me, it's nothing to worry about."

Wonwoo

He questioned what the problem was but assumed you were telling the truth with you said you were fine.

"There's no point digging into something that isnt there."

Woozi

He thought about all the possibilities on why you weren't happy around him but never confronted you.

"Sooo... have you been enjoying the weather lately?"

The8

The first time he noticed he asked what was wrong and had you talk it out with him.

"Of course it's hard, but you need to be strong. For yourself."

Mingyu

He would be slighted irritated that his smile wasn't rubbing off on you anymore.

"What, have I stolen all of the smiles away for myself?"

Dokyeom

It made him quite upset, seeing that his favorite thing was seeing you laugh and smile at his jokes.

"How many puns will it take for you to forgive me? You know I'm toad-ally sorry, you should really frog-ive me!"

Seungkwan

He lowkey tried to see you more often and show a softer side around you.

"Oh, you stayed home today? I just thought I'd come home early, wanna get ice cream?"

Vernon

He let it go for a long time but he finally got tired of it and confront you.

"We need to sort this out. If we're together, you can't just be mad at me forever."

Dino

He didn't confront you but he become slightly clingy so you would get the message.

"Oh, you're going out with your friends today again? I can go with you!"