Defective Deal pt. 2 - Dino

You had been sitting in this darkness for what seemed to be hours

You had been sitting in this darkness for what seemed to be hours. You truly had no idea because of the bag over your face. All you knew was that someone was mumbling beside you. You were close enough to hear words, but they were speaking Chinese.

Wait- Chinese? Unless MAP6 hired some new soldiers, you're definitely sitting next to Minghao and Jun.

You began contorting your mouth into odd shapes to wear away the duct tape, with success. Thankfully, they used cheap tape to keep you shut.

After a moment of struggling, the tape was half off and you could speak.

"Hey guys, I'm here to save you!" You said in a low whisper, trying to hold back a chuckle. It really wasn't the appropriate time to do so, but you couldn't help yourself.

You definitely heard Minghao groan, "Real nice job. It'll only be a matter of time before they send bullets through these walls, but I'm glad you're here and tied up to save us!" He hissed.

You presumed it was Jun who was also trying to hold back a laugh now, "Excuse him, he's just a bit cranky that he couldn't do his hair today."

Minghao began to raise his voice, "That's not why-"

"All of you shut the hell up, we don't have time for your bickering!" You heard J. Jun yell out after the sound of a door opening. The sounds metal clanging and shots firing could be heard now as well.

"J. Jun, buddy, pal, this is clearly all a misunderstanding, and you're having problems, so why don't you just-" Jun was trying to make a deal but was rudely interrupted.

The sound of skin hitting off of skin echoed throughout the room. J. Jun most likely smacked Jun across the face.

"You have a real bad habit of interrupting people, you know?" You spoke up finally.

You felt a presence leaning over you right before the pillowcase was removed from your head. Unsurprisingly, it was J. Jun

"Sweetie, you better keep your mouth shut or you'll end up the same way as these two assholes." He spoke his words with a soothing tone, but it had the opposite effect. Looking everywhere but at him, you noticed that Jun and Minghao had no covers or tape on their face.

As you were trying to make more observations, J. Jun snatched your face so you were looking at him. "When I'm speaking, you listen. Now, you're going to stand up when I untie you, but don't run. You'll be shot if you do." Yeah, right. You rolled your eyes, causing him to glare at you.

One after another, J. Jun untied your right leg, your left leg, your right arm. The left arm was taking a bit longer than it should be. It's like he was fighting with the knot.

A shadow arrived by the door, but you just assumed it was another member of MAP6. Right as J. Jun stood up from untying the left knot, he fell back to the ground. Your eyes followed him down, and a puddle of blood began to pour out as he lie there.

"And that's why you shithead's should see me before you go out on your own jobs!" Immediately, you recognized Seungcheol's voice, and confirmed it to be him as you looked to the doorway. Standing next to him was Chan, and jumping up from behind was Soonyoung.

"I told them, Seungcheol. I told them." You said sarcastically as you stood up and stepped over J. Jun's squirming body.

Chan and Soonyoung walked into the room and began removing Jun and Minghao's restraints, but only after Chan rolled his eyes.

"You're pretty quiet now, Minghao." Jun joked, his words having no life to them.

A look of concern formed on Minghao's face, "You're really going to let a slap bring you down that much?"

Seungcheol groaned, "You know what? I do not wanna hear about any of the shit that went on here, so let's leave before Minhyuk realizes all of his minions are dead. This is all of your fucking faults anyway."

"It's not like we were trying to send [Y/N] to their death!" Chan yelled out once he finished freeing Jun.

"Yeah, I'm surprised he hasn't already noticed because of all the shooting and yelling." You said, blatantly ignoring Chan.

Once Soonyoung untied Minghao, Seungcheol headed out the door, expecting everyone to follow. Most of you continued out, but you stayed behind with Chan.

"I wouldn't be surprised if Minhyuk's corpse was out there in the pile already." You nodded your head slowly, not knowing what kind of thing you'd see if you went out this doorway. Chan started to walk out as well now, but you hesitated.

"What? Are you scared?" He held in a laugh, "Aren't you the badass one who doesn't scrape her knee? You need me to cover your eyes for you?"

You shot a glare at him, and gained a bit of confidence to walk out the door.  As you walked further to the exit, Chan trailing behind, the smell of rust accumulated in your nose.

You stopped halfway through the room and turned to him, "Are you and the others alright? It's hard to believe that all of you went unharmed in this mess."

He put an arm around you and used it to keep pushing you out of the building. "Just don't worry about anything, okay? The job we did was faulty, but we made it out in the end. Everyone's going to be okay, but you won't be if you keep questioning things." Giving you a reassuring pat as you two reached the outside, he let go of you with a smile.

"Why won't I be okay?" You questioned.

Chan suddenly jumped in front of you and shrieked, making you fall backwards, which then made everyone laugh. "Because I'll scare the shit out of you every time you talk about it!"

Seungcheol got over the joke quickly, "Alright, nerds. Get in the car, we're leaving."

All in all, this day was fairly pointless, but at least Seventeen has one less rival gang to worry about. As for SM, they'll get what's coming to them.