You're a Lightweight with Drinking

Dino, Seungkwan, and Vernon wouldn't think much of it because they're pretty new to it as well

Dino, Seungkwan, and Vernon wouldn't think much of it because they're pretty new to it as well. I couldn't really see them being able to take much either, but especially Seungkwan. He already seems like he could have fun without taking in too much juice. Dino seems like he'd be able to take a good bit but no, he tries his best, but no. Vernon just wouldn't care much, he can take a good bit but won't say anything if you can't.

Now about the other members... S. Coups, Jun, D.K., and The8 would definitely laugh at you with no remorse. S. Coups is a big boy so he can take his fair share of juice, all while continuing his constant snarky comments. Jun will basically do the same thing, but more greasy. D.K. is going to have a field day of jokes with you, and it's totally not fair because he just doesn't seem to get drunk somehow. The8, surprisingly, will fancily laugh at you while taking down his fancy wine, which you can barely take down one sip of.

Hoshi, Joshua, and Jeonghan. They're rude. These boys can't take it either, but they claim they can and they'll laugh at you about not being able to take as much as they can. Hoshi is just a mess, you're actually not sure if he's laughing at himself or at you. Joshua isn't always an innocent boy either, but he only makes fun of you as he's making fun of himself. Jeonghan would be a sleepy (sleepier) drunk and would be half asleep while constantly laughing at everything you did, even if nothing was funny.

Mingyu, Wonwoo, and Woozi would be insanely protective of you when you wanted to drink. The other guys would of course beat the shit out of anyone that tried anything with you, but these guys would hold off on drinking themselves just so they could be fully aware for you. Mingyu would normally be out to have fun, but now he's more into not making mistakes so he'll make sure you don't make any. I can't see Wonwoo caring much about drinking when he has you by his side. And Woozi would just get mad if anyone tried something so he easily decided to just watch over you for the night.

{{And now imma be honest here and say that I know nothing about being drunk because I'm an innocent, sheltered child so a lot of this is probably wrong but I don't know how to go about researching... being drunk? or a lightweight drunk? but I tried my best so I hope this is alright- its 2am I have no idea what im doing}}