Treasure - Joshua

Another one for T0X1C_! ^^--------

--------

[Y/N] was like a national treasure. I want her so badly, but I can't have her. I've met her quite a few times due to my jobs. She's a part of SM; more specifically EXO.

They're a very dangerous gang, and even Seungcheol has told me to back out from a few jobs involving them. They would kill me on the spot if they knew who I truly was.

I chose this life, so I won't back away from any of it. I mostly keep going because of [Y/N], though.

"Hey, [Y/N]?" I called out to her as we walked along the back roads of the EXO building. She was skipping ahead of me at a fast pace. She was oddly happy for a mafia child.

She stopped and turned back towards me, "Is something wrong, Joshua?" A look of concern came onto her face.

"I just wanted to ask, randomly, what would you do if someone had really strong feelings for you?"

"Like, romantically?"

"Yes."

She looked up to the sky and glanced around. It took her a few moments to answer as if she was lost in thought.

"Well, I would want that someone to tell me. Maybe I have strong feelings for them as well? My brother, Baekhyun, would probably kill them, though." [Y/N] sighed deeply, "And what about you, what would you do?"

I thought I was prepared for this conversation, but I am most definitely not. Should I just tell her or push it off onto someone else? If I told her that Sehun or Kai had feelings for her, would that cause her to tell Baekhyun to kill them?

"I would want them to tell me as well. Why hide it?" I said confidently.

She looked straight at me, "Then why are you?"

My mouth stood open as I heard shouting from the road.

"Down this way! I see her!" It resembled Chanyeol's voice

[Y/N] grabbed me and tried pushing me down another alleyway, "Go into the door down there. Don't look back, okay?"

"Why are we running from the gang?" I questioned as I tried to keep up my act.

She laughed, "I'll see you again soon, Joshua from Seventeen." She gave me one final push before going back to our previous location.

She read me like an open book. Just like that, she knew all of my secrets, and she was saving me from a terrible fate.

[Y/N] truly is like a treasure for me.