They Break Up With a Rival (Cont.)

S

S. Coups would feel like a real bitch after getting scolded by RM. Just having RM come up to his building without being stopped would piss him off enough, but hearing that he broke off the most important relationship he's ever had would just send him over the top. He'd tear through his own building, RM still sitting inside, as quickly as possible just to get to you.

Jeonghan would coincidentally run into Xiumin while going out for lunch. They wouldn't have a big confrontation, Xiumin would just calmly and simply tell Jeonghan to give you a call. After giving it a bit of thought, he decided it was genuine and called you to apologize.

Joshua would be in the middle of job to spy on the rivals when Jin tapped him on the shoulder and put a finger to his mouth, signalling for him to stay quiet. Instead of taking him out, Jin handed Joshua a paper that told him to talk to you and where you were staying.

Jun was in the middle of the club when Bang Chan pulled him outside. Jun was ready to get into a fight with Chan, but Chan held him back and explained that he was only there for you. Jun didn't believe what he was telling him at first but came around when he finally looked Chan in the eyes and saw his sincerity. Jun pushed Chan away and went straight off to find you.

Hoshi probably ends up sleeping on a bench near Got7's building but was shaken awake by Jinyoung. The latter's eyes gave off the impression that he was going to attack, so Hoshi went into immediate defensive mode, kicking Jinyoung in the shins. The man yelled that he wasn't here to fight but for you. After hearing the truth, Hoshi sprints to you.

Wonwoo was shopping at his favorite adult store for some interesting devices when he ran into Johnny. Wonwoo quickly turned at the sight of the tall man, but Johnny caught him. The earnest look in his eyes made Wonwoo stay calm. After a hasty conversation, Wonwoo called you immediately.

Woozi would be in the middle of planning how to get their next job done when his office door opened. Suga came in and coolly took a seat. They had a stare down for a few minutes until Suga revealed his reason for coming. Woozi thanked him for the professionalism and called you as soon as he left.

The8 was having a secret 97' meeting night with Yugyeom and Bambam when their conversation took a turn to talk about you. The8 revealed he still had feelings for you, but the two boys questioned why he broke it off if they weren't trying to sabotage Seventeen through you. Needless to say, The8 felt dumb went to see you after the meeting.

Mingyu was out getting coffee and had been looking at your number on his phone for a good ten minutes. Chanyeol sat down in the chair in front of him, rolling his eyes. He told Mingyu to call you, and called his previous actions ridiculous. After a small chat, Mingyu definitely hit that little green button.

Dokyeom was in the middle of a poker night when Kang Daniel sat down and put in his chips right next to him. He could easily see that Daniel wasn't here to play. Dokyeom pulled him to the side and asked if you were alright. After Daniel explained, Dokyeom quit his first poker game to go to you.

Seungkwan would be eating his feelings away at a buffet, and would be confronted by Jungkook when his face was stuffed with food. He didn't believe anything that Jungkook said until he started getting upset. Because why would he care so much about their feelings if he just wanted to crush them?

Vernon was walking and jamming to music as he made eye contact with Lee Minho. Minho took this as an opportunity to confront Vernon about you, making it clear that they wouldn't mess with him. Vernon felt guilty so he called you the next day after some thought.

Dino would still be very heartbroken when Mark Lee came up to him on a park bench. Even though Dino was on the verge of tears, Mark called him an idiot and stupid for breaking up with an innocent girl. Mark pointed to your figure sitting on a bench on the other side of the park. Dino sprinted to you, tears pouring out.