Inconvenient Secret - DK

"You know what's really rude?" You pulled away from Seokmin's cuddle to look him in the eyes

He let out a chuckle, "How many times are you going to yell at me about the mafia?" You dramatically gasped, offended that he assumed your thoughts.

You reacted by trying to reach across him and snatching a pillow to hit him with. Of course, he wasn't gonna have that. He encased himself around you in another cuddle to ensure that you wouldn't get your way. Jokes on him, you love his cuddles. But it didn't help that you were trapped.

Your voice was muffled between his body and the cushions of the couch, "I wasn't talking about the mafia, you ass! Let me breathe!"

Seokmin loosened up his bear-hold, "Hey, just because I have a better ass than you doesn't mean you have to call me one." He struggled to stay serious, and exploded into laughter.

"Wow, I can't believe I was going to actually say something sweet to you." You rolled your eyes as a devilish smirk grew on your face.

He sighed, "Ok, ok. I promise I'll let you talk now."

"Nope, too late."

You could feel the irritation radiating from him, causing him to stand up and glare at you. But he decided to sit back down and pick you up to position you on his lap.

He held your chin so you'd be forced to look at his face, "You know that I hate secrets, darling." Seokmin mimicked the devilish smile that was previously on your face. Only his was causing your heart to race and it became worse as he cocked an eye at you.

Your voice came out in a low murmur, "I was gonna say it's rude of you to make me fall in love with you..." His hand moved from your chin to your hair.

"Oh, how inconvenient for you." He said lazily, clearly too involved in making curls with his finger in your hair. Even if you don't like people touching your hair, his gentle touch felt too good.

"Very inconvenient."

"You know, I'm not sorry for that."

"...me neither."

"I'd hope not, otherwise we'd have a huge problem." After this comment, you both just stared at each for a good two minutes.

Laughter erupted and you were sure the whole house heard it. Seokmin is legally a bad guy, but you could never see him as bad at all.

"Never do that again! It doesn't suit you!" Your laughter began to die down into a small giggle.

A familiar mischievous look showed up on his face, "It turned you on though, didn't it?"

"Lee Seokmin!"