Connor Imagine

Your Louis Tomlinson's sister

Your Louis Tomlinson's little sister, your 21. You both are the same, but your calmer and the sensible one. Your babysitting Ernest and Doris, your little brother and sister. You go and knock on Lottie's door. "Hey! Come in their ready" said Lottie. "Cool! I wish you good luck for your book cover photo shoot" smiled Y/N. "Thank you! Ernest, Doris, Y/N is here" said Lottie. They come running. I crouch down and hug them. "Well the car is running. Your meeting someone very important today" said Y/N. We get in the car and I drive to Con's place and knock on the door. "Y/N you made it! Hi you two! Come on in, I just finished making lunch" said Con. We go in. "Doris, Ernest, this is Connor, my boyfriend" said Y/N. "Really? Cool" said Ernest. I smile and Doris looks at us. "Will you love him more than me?" asked Doris. "D, your my sister! I love you, I love Ernest and I love Con" smiled Y/N, softly.

We have chicken sandwiches and orange juice. Me and Con wash up and go sit down and watch tv. 

"Hey Con wanna go for a walk in the park with them?" asked Y/N. "Of course" smiled Con. He takes Ernest to the bathroom and I put Doris' coat on. We get in the car and drive to the park. "Louis doesn't know about us, his busy in LA" said Y/N. "When he comes back, we have to tell him" said Con. "I know" said Y/N.

We go to the playground and let them loose. We go with them and help with stuff they can't do yet. We go for a walk around the park then and I spot body guards. Um they look a lot like Louis' bodyguards. 

They walk over to me. "Y/N, Ernest, Doris what you doing here? Who are you? Wait your Connor Ball from The Vamps! What are you doing with Y/N and the kids?" asked Louis. 

"Lou don't go mad. You told me never to date a person famous but I met Con five months ago, he saved me from a mugging, ever since then we hung out. Two months ago, he asked me out. I said yes. This is our second month anniversary and don't go mad at Con, because he did save me from a man trying to mug me. Don't hate me or him. His the one." said Y/N.

"Y/N you promised but I guess if he saved you, then I'll give him a chance! He can't blow it!" said Lou. Can I say something" said Con. Lou nods. "I know I'm in The Vamps, but I always make time for Y/N. She was there when the third album came number one, and she helped me with everything. I try to help her as much as I can, but sometimes we fail, most of the times pass, trust me when I say this, I love Y/N, I'd die before something happened to her!" said Con. "I love you too!" said Y/N. 

"Your lucky I already liked you, now Ernest, Doris how about we go to the cinema and leave the love birds alone?" asked Lou. They nod and leave.

Me and Con go home. "Will you move in with me? I know it's early but I'll feel happier" said Con. I nod and kiss him. 

All is well, Con and Lou are best friends. I'm happy.

So the lads are in Norway, shooting a music video! Wonder which song:) 

Anyway comment if ya want requests, who know what to do:

Your Name

Boy you want

Plot (something along the lines)

ROMANTIC, CUTE, FUNNY, 

NO DIRTY THOUGH!

THANK YOU

Lorna Xx