Connor VampsMas Imagine

It's Christmas and well it's supposed to be the happiest day

It's Christmas and well it's supposed to be the happiest day. Sadly it's not this year. You see me and Con had a fight, not a huge one, but big enough to leave us both mad.

"Alex! Calm down, it's a concert from 1 to 3 whats the big deal?" Said Con. "The fact you decided to do it on Christmas Day! You could have picked it for another day like yesterday!" Said Alex. "Look we wanted to do this!" Said Con. "So abandoning me right" said Alex. "I am NOT abandoning you!" Said Con. "Yes. You are." Said Alex. "Stop being Clingy!" Said Con. "How about you quit everything then! I fucking HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!" Yelled Alex. Con gasps and his eyes become glassy. "C-con..... I didn't mean that" Said Alex. "Y-you d-did...... I got to go. You have a ticket so bye" Said Con. He  left.

I start crying. I sit down and decided what to do. I jump up and get ready. I put tights under my jumpsuit. I go get in my car and drive to the O2. Yeah I gave out about him abandoning me but I have a surprise for him..... a huge one. Plus my hormones are all over the place. I get out and run in. "Glen their on stage" Said Alex. He nodded. "Look you probs heard of our fight but I...... I am pregnant. And I had a surprise planned and well...... I ruined it by saying I hate you" Said Alex. "Come on, your going on stage half way through their song" Said Glen. I nod and go and wait.

Soon Glen signals me to go on. I walk behind Con. He looks at me and kisses me. "I'm sorry I said that, I had a surprise for you but well ya see what happened the reason is...... I'm pregnant." Said Alex. He kisses me. "You are amazing and I forgive you, will you forgive me?" Asked Con. "Yes. Now continue" Said Alex. I go backstage and he announces to the arena we are having a baby. I just smile.

This Christmas Day was good.

xXtaintedrainXx

I hope you like it!

Well Day 14 already!

Lorna Xx