Tristan Imagine

Your best friends boyfriend

Your best friend, Sally is dating Tristan Evans and you like him. You can't like him, he belongs sadly to Sally. Whenever he is around you get flushed and slightly red.

Sally has noticed my acting around him. Sadly she is becoming less talkative to me and also she is not talking to me. I'm going to see her now to talk to her about it.

I get ready. I go back down and decide to walk to her house. I walk in and see Sally and Tris Uh doing the dirty. I turn around and just cough. I go to the kitchen.

"Tris has gone to the shops. Now what is with you liking MY boyfriend" Said Sally. "I don't like him, why would I betray you" Said Y/n. "Oh cop on. Louise said you like him. Now we are no longer friends. Get out" snarled Sally. I feel tears dripping down. "Sally we have been friends since the nappy stages" Cried Y/n. She walks away.

I turn and take out a note. I place it down and leave. I see Tristan walking my way so I ignore him. "Hey where are you going?" Asked Tris. "Home. I don't feel well and me and Sal had a fight so I just think it's time for me to leave" Said Y/n. Tris looks at me. "I'll walk you home" Said Tris. "No you go to Sal. She will need someone" Said Y/n. He takes my hand and walks me home and leaves.

Tris POV

I go home and see a letter marked Sally. Sally is a sleep and I read the letter.

Sally

What can I say other then I am sorry. I like Tristan and I am so so sorry! I never thought I would fall for Tristan but I did.

His eyes, personality and his drum skills are something that makes him him.

I'm sorry. I understand if you found out and don't ever wanna see me.

I love you, Sally.

Love
Y/n xx

I look down and realise something. Every time I am with Y/n I feel magic around us.

I love Y/n.

Sally walks in. "You read it" Said Sally. "Yes. She loves you Sal. I love her. I love her smile, personality etc. I want to break up. I can't be with you and lead you on. I did love you but I met Y/n and I guess she is special and I love her. So don't stop being her friend. She loves you. I'm going to go and get my stuff and I'll be off" Said Tris. "You love her, I love you! I understand you might have a phase, but I am your girlfriend" Said Sal. "Not anymore" Said Tris. She slaps me.

I walk to Y/n's.

Y/n's POV

Tris walks in. He kisses me.

"Finally" said both of you.

I am using my phone (sorry but laptop is broke) and my phone is so hard to write on. Feels like I'm texting lol.

Lorna Xx (don't forget the banner comp!)