Not Vamps Related

So Shawn Mendes is in Dublin for his two shows this weekend and I think what the fans here are doing is DISGUSTING.

Yes your a fan but FOLLOWING Shawn and his mum around Grafton Street is horrible! His been away from her for ages and your taking over mother and son time.

I was in town and I didn't go looking for him coz I knew it's his day off from performing and he DESERVES a break. Yes his a singer, a role model and you want pictures but LEAKING his hotel is not OK!

If you were him you'd be pissed! Of course not all Irish fans are like that..... imagine your in a restaurant getting filmed or photographed WITHOUT HIS PERMISSION.....

I understand when you see him you want to ask for a photo but please don't follow him while filming. Every singer deserves a break from getting followed and asked for pictures.

His a human being just like you.

He had feelings just LIKE YOU.

Treat him with some respect, he respects you so do the same to him.

Now this is not me hating on you, this is me trying to make you understand that singers deserve a break.

Don't take this bad, cause you all obviously care for him so just respect him.

Thank you and sorry I exploded it just annoyed me seeing pictures and videos off him. Give him a break please.

Lorna xx