Brad Imagine (REQUESTED)

Brads_gurl

His sweet and caring with your newborn baby girl

I have just had a baby girl, Alyssa Simpson. She looks so much like Brad, it's unreal. Brad throughout the pregnancy was caring and maybe a little overprotective. When we found out the baby was a girl, the first thing he did was buy girls clothes. People thought I bought them but no, it was Brad. He loves Alyssa so much. We're not engaged or married. We have been dating for 4 years. 

Today me and Alyssa and Brad are relaxing on the sofa. Alyssa asleep. Brad holding her to is chest and me? Oh I'm sitting here watching them. Not in a creepy way! God no! They look cute together. Maybe, just maybe we will get married someday. 

"Angie.... hey. I was thinking. Maybe we should have a mini party, me, you and Alyssa" said Brad. "Really now?" asked Angie. I nod and kiss him. "Here baby, hold Alyssa. I'm going to make you tea, sandwich and a bar! A Flake! I'll be back!" said Brad. I look at him walking. Damn I got a good one. 

I sit there waiting. I decide to place Alyssa in her swing chair and sit there and wait. He walks in and hands me everything. I start eating when I notice something shiny on the plate, beside the flake. I pick it up and it's an engagement ring! It's an oval cut rose gold double halo engagement ring. I look at Brad and he takes it up.

"Angie.... I love you so so so so so much. When I saw this ring, it reminded me of all the great stuff we did, it represents my love, not in money, or anything but it's beauty only matches your beauty. I love you. I love Alyssa. I love you so bloody much I would have married when we first met! So will you do me the honours of marrying me and becoming my very beautiful, smart, funny wife?" asked Brad. I was crying. I nodded my head and he put the ring on. I smile at him. We kissed. "OK stay there. I'm going to get blankets to cover you, it's a bit chilly. I'll Alyssa's as well. We will all watch a movie, make that loads of movies! Let's go" said Brad. I kissed him. 

He comes down with everything. Even has the bottle ready for her. He feeds Alyssa and then we snuggle up and watch lots of movies we both love. Mainly Disney movies, but ya know. 

Our wedding day was simple. Simple dress. Simple venues. Simple everything. 

He cared for me over the months of no sleep. Stressful days. He did everything for Alyssa that he could do for his daughter. I love my Husband Bradley Will Simpson. And I am now Mrs Angie Simpson. Everything works out.

I hope you like it, Angie! It was fun to write! 

Comment anything! Comment positive things about stuff like school, college, people!

Lorna Xx 

OMG THEIR WORKING WITH MATOMA AGAIN FOR STAYING UP! OUT THE 1ST SEPTEMBER AND IT'S UP 4 DAYS BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY!!!! AHHHH!!!! 

And I'M EIGHTEEN IN 11 DAYS