James Imagine

Your a paramedic 

You work with the ambulance service and you love it, you know you can save a life but you know you can. I smile, James walks over. "Where are you going?" asked James. "I got called in, babe. I won't be able to go to your sister's party, honey" said Y/N. "You promised her!" said James. "I know I did, but it was important, Katie is in hospital with a broken arm. I'm sorry, give her my gift" said Y/N/ "Fine. Don't worry, everything will be much better without you there!" said James. I look at him. I just leave and get to work. I see Katie standing there. Nothing wrong with her. 

"What?" asked Y/N. "We wanted to go out for the day and night" said Katie. "Your kidding me. I left my boyfriend's sister's party for you! I fucking am so mad at you!" said Y/N. "Come on!" said Katie. I just sigh. I then decided to just go.

We go to a club and dance. A boy starts dancing with me. I just keep dancing. I move away and he grabs me. I fight against him. I kick and scream. I get loose and run away and get a taxi home. I go in. James is sitting there, frowning. "You went clubbing. Dancing very closely to another man. Sleep in the guestroom. I'm.... I can't look at you right now" said James. I just nod. I text Sophie.

To Sophie

I'm sorry I couldn't come x Katie lied to me and forced me to a club where I nearly got raped possibly.... I fought back and escaped. James is mad. I'm sorry. Tell James I had to go x

I turn my phone off and grab my bag and go to the ambulance place and drive to a hotel and book a room. I go to my room and turn my phone on.

From Sophie

It's grand x and oh my god Y/N! Are you OK? Omg Don't go somewhere stay there, he'll talk to you soon. x

To Sophie

Thanks but I'll give him time

James POV NEXT MORNING

I wake up and go to the guest room ready to talk. She is not here. I see Sophie sitting on the sofa. "I was waiting for you to wake up, I tracked her phone to this hotel. She left because of you. If you let her spoke you would have realised she nearly got raped. OK! Katie forced her to go. Here is the address. Go and get her before she goes somewhere else. I'm going" said Sophie. 

I go to the hotel and find her room. I knocked. She opened the door. Red, puffy eyes. "I'm so sorry Y/N. Sophie explained to me what very nearly happened. I am sorry. Really. I love you!" smiled James. I kiss her. She smiles. "Let me explain next time, now lets go home" said Y/N.

We go home and go and relax. We finally go to bed and fall asleep. 

HELLO! I'm back and this is fun, I am watching Chicago Fire and they had paramedics so yeah. 

Brad - Your parents are Kate Middleton and Prince William

Connor- Your the prime minster Thearsa May's daughter

Tristan - Your the daughter of Malificent (just cause this would be cool)

SO COMMENT IDEAS FROM ABOVE! 

Lorna Xx