Tristan VampsMas Imagine

Before I start I am listening to this and OMG I love it!

My family invited me and Tris to their annual Christmas party for all family. It's Tris' first one and his saying his fine but I know his nervous coz he is meeting the rest of my family so yeah his nervous.

"Baby are they gonna be full on festive looking?" Asked Tris. "They'll be wearing red but not dressed as elves or Santa don't you worry" Smiled Y/n. "Yeah Ok as long as I don't make a fool of myself" Said Tris. "You won't now go get ready. The cake Is just fine" Smiled Y/n. I smile and look in the mirror to see what my outfit looks like.

I place the cake in a cake holder and smile to myself

I place the cake in a cake holder and smile to myself. "Babe let's go" Said Y/n. We get in the car and drive to my families house. "I'll drive tonight" Said Tris. "What? I'll drive" Said Y/n. "No you have fun and let loose. I'll stay sober" Said Tris. "Fine. I'll drive after your one then" Laughed Y/n. Tris nods.

We finally arrive and knock. My sister answers the door. "Y/n! Tristan! You both made it" Smiled Haley. I hug her and we go in. I place the cake beside the others. I see Mom and dad, we walk over. "Hey Mom, dad! This looks great!" Smiled Y/n. "Thank you sweetie. Tristan nice to see ya again. Now Y/n's aunts, uncles and cousins are here. You met our parents so just beware their extremely excited to meet you. So beware" Said Mom. I giggle. "Come on, better get mingling then" Smiled Y/n.

We go to my aunt Amelia. "Amelia this is Tristan. My boyfriend" smiled Y/n. "Tristan! How are you? I heard your in The Vamps! That's great. Great music, my daughter who is 11, loves you guys! I'm sure she is around here somewhere! OH Lara come here! Tristan is here!" Said Amelia. She walks over. "Mom your..... oh hi! Wow! Well done Y/n, you picked a good one. Mom seriously I'm a fan but I would never over react" Said Lara. She walks off. "She is the polite and rather reserved of my children. My eldest should be around..... Luke! Come here, Y/n's boyfriend is here" Said Amelia. Luke walks over. His 19. "This is Luke, my eldest, his 19" Smiled Amelia. "Hey mate" smiled Tris. "Hey! Whats up? Well Mom, I'm off. Meeting my girlfriend for dinner" Said Luke. He walked off.

We go walking around, talking to my family and Tris fits straight in. At the end we kiss under the mistletoe.

At midnight, Tris drives home and we lie in bed in our pyjamas. "I love your family" Smiled Tris. "I love you and them" smiled Y/n. "I love you too" Said Tris. We kiss and fall asleep.

Thank god my family likes him and thank god he likes them.

Well this was fun, requests at open for VampsMas, Christmas Related. So yeah:)

Lorna Cx