Brad Imagine REQUESTED

Brad meets your parents for the first time!

NewHopeMaddie

My boyfriend Brad is meeting my parents for the first time and I am a little bit nervous but hopefully everything works. I am going to get Brad from his house. "Mom, I'm going to get Brad" said Maddie. Mom nods. I drive and knock on his door. I smile at him when he comes out. I kiss him. "Hi, come on!" said Maddie. "OK, Princess" said Brad. We kiss. We get in the car and drive to my house. 

We get out. I grab his hand. "Don't be nervous" said Maddie. "I won't" said Brad. I kiss him.  We go and walk in. I smile at mom and dad. We go and sit down. "Brad. Your in The Vamps" said dad. "Yeah, it's a good job" said Brad. "I used to be in a band, it was cool but we got no where, that's why I am a lawyer now" said dad. "Oh dad, he has three albums, out all in the top 10!" said Maddie. "Oh really?" asked dad. "Yeah, of course, we have Meet The Vamps, Wake Up and Night & Day Night edition this year and the day edition next year" said Brad. "Oh cool. Could I hear songs from all three albums..... if you don't mind" said dad. 

He sings Last Night, Wake up and It's a lie. Dad smiles. "OK I approve!" said dad. "I don't!" said mom. I look at her. "His in a band and it's a bad job. Paps, media. Hate. Fame. Tour!" said mom. "Tour is amazing and Maddie joins me" said Brad. "Well she should have a job" said mom. "I do. I am a YouTuber and do some photos and filming for them" said Maddie. Mom looks at us. "Fine don't hurt her." said mom. 

5 years later

Our wedding was amazing and my parents, oh my god, their so embarrassing. Dad still knows his old band and they performed at it. Mom was utterly fangirling! I'm like ahh. They were kinda good.

Mom gave Brad her mom's wedding ring and engagement rings, and they were beautiful

We were lucky our parents were so amazing and they loved us together ever since then!

I hope you liked Maddie!:)

Lorna Xx