Connor Imagine: Song Imagine

Part of Me

Connor's POV

Name: Felicity

I'm thinkin' more than usual

Every drop I drink doesn't make it make sense, mmmWonderin' where I lost youNow I can't find myself in anybody else

Me and Felicity broke up and it is hard. I love her but I wonder everyday where I lost her, what happened to us? I can't find me in anyone else, am I gonna be single for the rest of my life? Or will I find someone else, maybe not now but in time. 

So I try and try and try to let you go

I tried but I know we can learn to make it work

I try to let her go, to let her move on but maybe we can make it work? We can lean to make it work? It would be hard, yes, but in the long run it would be great. We would be happy. Happy together.

You took a part of me, the best piece

Can't bear to see another bodyWhere I should be, I tried to hide itEvery party I go to without you they knowYou took a part of me, you were, you wereThe best partYou took a part of me, the best pieceCan't bear to see another bodyWhere I should be, I tried to hide itEvery party I go to without you they knowYou took a part of me, you were, you wereThe best part of me

Every time I go to a party, people know that you took a part of me with you. They can it, see the different me. I can't bear to see another person, another woman. I love you but you took a part of me. Felicity you were the best part but now we're not together and I'm not the same as I was with you. I guess that's what happens after a break up? You lose a part of yourself? If so, it's shitty.

I can't just ignore this

All of these lonely nights waitin' on your replyWon't you make your mind up? I'm goin' out of mineYou give a little and it feels like miles and miles

After I text you that we can make this work, you take ages to reply. I sit by myself, waiting for your reply. Why can't you make up your mind? Why do you give a little but it feels like miles and miles? Why am I going out of my head while your not? Did I mean nothing to you? Is that why? If so, tell me. Don't give a little then back off. Tell me. I just want to know. I need to know. 

You took a part of me, the best piece

Can't bear to see another bodyWhere I should be, I tried to hide itEvery party I go to without you they knowYou took a part of me, you were, you wereThe best part of meThe best part of meEverywhere I go, everybody knows you wereThe best part of me

So I guess I meant nothing to you but you meant everything to me. Is it shitty of me to want you back or is it normal? I mean, if it's normal then I am normal but if not then I need help. 

Eventually I get back to myself and I'm moving on, slowly. I've been going on dates with a girl called Lucee for a while. She understands that I need to go slowly so I can be comfortable in a relationship again. She helps me. She is becoming the best part of me now and you know what? I see myself marrying her, so that's a good sign. 

'True love comes unexpectedly and you just have to wait.'

I hope you enjoyed this imagine, I will be doing one more today. The rest will be up hopefully tomorrow!

Lorna xx