Brad VampsMas Imagine

You have always loved your dads movies

You have always loved your dads movies. When Civil War came out, you obviously were on his team. "Y/n..... I don't understand why we couldn't do this in America" Said Dad. "Dad..... you are forgetting we are spending time with Brad's parents and sister. Dad be nice" Said Y/n. "I am. I'm just worried, what if they hate me, coz I was basically a criminal" Said dad. "Dad..... they don't care. They saw the movie coz I went, but anyway they already like you!" Said Y/n. "Fine. Are we there?" Asked dad. "Yes. There is their house" Said Y/n.

We get there and I knock. "Y/n! Chris! Oh my.... come in!" Said Marie. We go in and I smile to myself. I go to Brad and kiss his cheek. "Brad, this is my dad Chris Evans." Said Y/n. "H-Hi sir! I love your movies. I'm on your side. Uh yeah I'm a big fan" Said Brad. "Thank you, Brad. Call me Chris. Y/n, sit down. I'm going to help Brad's dad with the drinks" Said Chris. I just chuckle.

When everyone sits we start talking. "Y/n..... you never speak of your mom" Said Nat. "Oh yeah dad will explain. I hate talking about it" Said Y/n. "Me and her mother were together since we were teens and then we got pregnant. Young. We had Y/n. She stayed for three months but left coz she said she never wanted a baby. I was devastated, I just started acting but I love Y/n, so I never left her. My mom minded her when I filmed, cake visited and she grew up around the Marvel industry. Her mother moved to London apparently I asked her parents and they told me. I told Y/n when she was 15. Y/n as you see doesn't like her much" Said dad. There is a knock on the door and Marie answers the door.

A woman walks in. "Chris! Why did you not tell me you were here?" Asked her. "Kristen. You left me and your daughter so excuse me if I never told you!" Said Dad. "Y/n.... you grew" Said Mom. "I did, it's called growing up" Said Y/n. "I want you to live with me!" Said Mom. "No. I live with Brad and visit dad all the time. You don't exist. So why should I live with you. I hate you! Now leave. Dad is happier then you!" Said Y/n. She sighs and leaves.

I just sigh and hug my dad.

We ended up having a great dinner and Christmas Day!

I hope you like it!!

Lorna Xx