Requested Imagine: James

eternalnamjoon

Abusive boyfriend and run in with James

My boyfriend Andrew is not the best boyfriend in the world, he kicks me, punches me, slaps me, does everything to hurt me. He did everything. I wasn't ready to ya know do it with him since I am a virgin but he took it forcibly and well, not the best boyfriend. I hate him. 

Today I went out with my family and I only got home at 9. "Where were you, Helly?" asked Andrew. "With my family, Andrew" said Helly. "Don't answer back, bitch" said Andrew. He slapped me. I cried out. He keeps going and going. I'm on the floor crying. He pushes me out the door. "We're done, get away from here" said Andrew. I try to walk but I fall. I push up again and I then I eventually stagger a couple of feet till I fall against a wall. I sit there, my phone in my bag, not enough money to go to a motel. I begin to cry. 

I see someone walking and stopping. "Oh my god are you OK? Oh my god.... I'll bring you to mine" said James. "N-no. I-I'm going... to a m-motel" croaked Helly. He kneels beside me. "No, please I won't hurt you" said James. I just nod and he helps me up. He helps me to his house and brings me to his guest bedroom upstairs. He places me in the bed. "Can I ask what happened?" asked James. "I.... my ex did it. He.... kicked me out because I was with my family for the whole day" said Helly. "His an arsehole, what is your name? I'm James McVey" said James. "Helly" said Helly. "Can I clean your cuts? And check your back and legs in case you have some on them as well" said James. "Uh.... OK" said Helly. I slowly lift up my dress. Luckily I put on shorts that I wear for work outs. He cleans them up. "OK have you ate?" asked James. "Yeah, 4 hours ago" said Helly. "I'll make you a sandwich, what on it?" asked James. "Just ham and cheese, please" said Helly. He nods and goes to make it. I hope his not like Andrew but I will find out eventually. 

James let me stay for 3 months and our friendship has gotten closer but I have fallen for him but I don't want to date. What if his like Andrew? We're at the park and James is sitting beside me. I look at him. I really do like him. I think I will give him a shot, he has asked me on dates. "James.... would you like to go on a date with me? I'm ready for us" said Helly. He smiles. "I will make this date the best one yet. Trust me, you'll forget about him by the end of it" said James. "Thank you, for helping me. If you have never have found me, I would probably be homeless and depressed  but you saved me." said Helly. He grabs my hands. "Your beautiful, I will make sure you feel that way and feel loved" smiled James. I hug him.

The date went amazing, James was such a gentleman. 

We continued dating for 4 years. His amazing and when he proposed, it was the best day of my life. His my one true love. 

Our wedding was amazing. 

Me and James had a set of twins, Bailey Rose and Benjamin Ryan McVey

James saved me from Andrew.... thank God.

I hope you enjoyed it! 

Lorna wxdw