Brad Imagine

His popular and your just an everyday student

Now I'm not popular. I'm not a nerd. I'm not a cheerleader. I'm not a loner. I'm not a geek. I'm not a goth. I'm not Emo. I'm average. Not so beautiful to all the males in this school, even the girls don't like my looks. I don't get hassled. Nothing happens. I live a very boring life. My mom is a doctor. My dad a lawyer. You see I have a normal family.

I have a huge crush on this boy, Bradley Will Simpson. Popular boy. EVERY girl likes him. He doesn't notice me. I guess that what I get for liking a popular boy.

Anyway I have to go to school early. I have to clean out my locker and also finish typing something up. My mom and dad though about me not going to that school, but private. I said now. Why would I? I love.... OK I only want to stay cause of Brad. Is that bad? No.

I get in my car and drive to school. I get there and go in. I go clean out my locker and go into the library. Brad is sitting there, typing. Only computer is beside him. Seriously that many people to study at 7:30 in the morning? 

I go sit down and do my thing. I start typing my English essay when I feel someone tap me. "Hey can you help? I mean I can see your doing that essay our teacher gave us. So um I could use help?" asked Brad. "Oh um OK. No problem. The question is just asking what we feel about the poem. How does the poem make us feel, so just write your feelings about it" said Y/N. "Oh right, thanks..... well um yeah" said Brad. I smile and go back to my work. I finally finish. "Uh sorry to bother you, but I would love to walk you back to your locker, since yours is beside mine" said Brad. "Oh um alright. But are you sure? I mean your popular" said Y/N. "Yeah to everyone else, I am. To me no. Honestly I am only popular because I am in a band called The Vamps. That's all. other than that, I don't feel popular." said Brad. I nod and smile. He grabs his bag and we go to my locker. Everyone looks but no one says anything.

Three months later

Me and Brad are dating officially now. We have finished school. The Vamps took off. I am so prod of him. His the love of my life and I'm his!

Well I got on up! Like I was writing this and had an idea for a Brad Simpson fanfic. Will I write one or nah???? Comment yes or no!

Lorna Xx

(Oh and next week is my birthday, school is closed that day so I was thinking of updating EVERYDAY next week with something REALLY good!)