Tristan Imagine (REQUESTED)

Your Robert Downey Jr

Your dad Robert Downey Jr is my dad. Yes, Iron Man. I love him. I love his movies. Only thing is that he hates you dating. Tough your dating Tristan Evans. You moved to London two years ago. You have been dating for two years. You told your dad your dating someone. Just not who.

Your dad is coming for two weeks, to spend time with you. You, Tris and your dad are going out for dinner. You know Tris is nervous. I smile when he shows me his nervous. "Baby you ready to go" said Y/N. "Yeah of course" said Tris. His nervous. I grab his hands. "Hey Tris..... don't be nervous, he doesn't have his suit" said Y/N. He kisses me. "I'm nervous but everything will be grand." said Tris. I kiss him. 

We get in the car. We drive to the restaurant. We go in and I spot him. We walk over to him and sit down. "Hey dad. How are you? How is Spider-Man Homecoming" said Y/N. "Good" said dad. "Hi Mr Downey" said Tris. "Hi, Tristan Evans" said dad. I look at him, and send him a look to take it easy. "So your in The Vamps? I gotta say, your songs are good. I'm not going to go into protective dad, cause god if I was a girl I would hate that. In all honesty you seem like a good guy" said dad. "Thank you, sir" said Tris. "Well I like you" said Dad. "You do?" asked Tris. "Of course" said dad. Tris smiles at me. 

Three years later

We get married and my dad is bloody happy!! Especially when we have twins, Louisa and Owen Evans.

It's short and sweet:)

Lorna Xx