Connor imagine

Your his daughters babysitter

Your Connor Balls daughter babysitter. At first you were nervous you never minded a famous persons kid.

Ophelia is Con's 5 year old daughter. You love babysitting her. She is a sweetheart and you don't mind Con either. He loves how much you care for his daughter.

Right now she is staying with her mom, Luisa. Con texted you that your needed tomorrow since she is going back to him. Your happy about that. I might have a tiny crush on him, but how can I not?

Next day

I walk in and see Lea(Ophelia) and Con dancing. "Your dancing without me Lea?" Wondered Y/n. They stopped. "Sorry Y/n, but I couldn't wait" Said Lea. I just giggle. "Ok so Con your going to the studio." Said Y/n. He nods. "Ya know the drill by now but I wanna ask wanna stay for dinner" Said Con. "Oh if that's alright with you" Said Y/n. "Of course" smiled Con. he kissed my cheek and Leas cheek.  He leaves. 

I know it's unprofessional but I like him and Lea has become a big part of my life now. If he did get married to someone else and I couldn't be a nanny I'd be devastated. I don't wanna see him falling in love with someone else. I smile at Lea. "Y/N can we go to the park?" asked Lea. "Yes, of course" smiled Y/N. I put her coat on and her hat and scarf. 

We go to the park and I see Connor kissing Luisa. I just sigh. We go home and I smile at her. Con walks in. "Hey, I'm gonna start making dinner" smiled Con. "Actually, my mom called me, to say that my friend, Scott came and I need to see him, another time maybe?" asked Y/N. "Yeah, of course" smiled Con. I say bye and walk out. I go home and sit down. My GAY best friend Scott walked out. "Hey what's wrong?" asked Scott. "Con is dating Luisa again" said Y/N. Scott hugs me. "Let's make him jealous!" said Scott. I just look at him. "But.... fine" said Y/N. 

NEXT DAY

I'm not meant to work so then I just go to the park with Scott. We just hold hands and smile. I look at the playground and see Con, Lea and Luisa. Con looks over and I pretend to laugh at Scott. "No, I am not jumping in the sea tonight.... naked" laughed Y/N. Con walks over. "Hi Y/N. I'm guessing this is Scott" said Con. "Yeah." said Y/N. "Hey, I'm Scott. Me and Y/N are just on our first date" smiled Scott. Con looks down. He looks angry. "Y/N I know you saw me and Luisa yesterday but SHE kissed me!" said Con. I look at him. "She still loves me! but I don't love her! I love you but your taken!" said Con. I look at him. His crying. "Connor, I have something to say, I am gay and I wanted to make you jealous cause I was sad at seeing my best friend sad" said Scott. "So uh both of you kiss, make up and I am going!" said Scott. He walks away. "I'm sorry you thought I liked Luisa, yes we were married but I love you!" smiled Con. I kiss him. "Your lucky I love you too!" said Y/N. Lea runs over. "Your finally dating!" said Lea. We kiss and then we go home. 

six months later I move in. 

2 years later we get married.

nine months later we have a baby boy, Jordan Alex Ball and baby girl Louisa Ella Ball. Their twins. 

Happy Life

Finally updated!!

Lorna Xx