James Imagine

The Wedding Planner

Name: Ava

I'm the wedding planner for James McVey and his fiancé Kirstie and it's a bit shit that I like James. I mean, I'm not allowed to fall for a groom and here I am falling for one. Anyway today is the cake tasting and I'm joining since I have too. So yay for that, NOT. I have to find a perfect outfit. I loosely curl my hair and light make up. I grab the bagel I made last night and make a coffee. I jump in the car and drive to the cake store and park. I step out and walk inside. "So it's this way" Said Ava. I walk them towards the room and we sit down. The baker sets the cakes up and talks about them. I lean back and text a friend.

"We will choose the vanilla and chocolate cake if that's alright" Said James. "Okay great" Said Jill, the Baker. I smile and write it down. Kirstie looks at me. "Where is your partner?" Asked Kirstie. My partner was my boyfriend but he cheated and yeah. "He cheated on me and he left. It's just me now" Said Ava. "I'm sorry" Said Kirstie. "It's fine. He was an arsehole" Said Ava. "Lucky you weren't engaged" Said James. I nod. "Yeah It is" Said Ava. They leave and I go to my friends house. "Jack was here. He misses you" Said Kelly. "Tough. He cheated" Said Ava. "That's what I told him" Said Kelly. I smile.

The month of the wedding

Everything is nearly ready. Kirstie went on her hens and James is helping me. I see James walk over. "Hey, So I assume you are coming to the wedding" Said James. "Yeah have to see how it turns out" Said Ava. James chuckles. "You'll enjoy it" Said James. I nod and go back to what I was doing.

Soon me and James head to the pub for a drink. We are soon drunk. James and me get an Uber to my place and he comes in. He kisses me and I kiss back. That leads to well ya know.

Next morning I wake up and James is pacing. "I'm sorry it meant nothing. I have to go" Said James and he left. I cry. Fuck, what did we do? I get dressed and clean up.

The wedding

I just found out I'm pregnant and I don't know what to do.

I get ready and get there

I get ready and get there. I spot James with Connor, Tristan and Brad. He looks at me and looks away. I feel the urge to vomit and I rush to the bathroom and puke up my breakfast. I wash out my mouth and chew a chewing gum. I go to Kirstie and she is smiling. "I can't wait for this! I am telling James I'm pregnant!" Said Kirstie. "Congratulations!" Said Ava. We get everything ready and it's time. I sneak out and leave a note for him at the reception which a bartender will hand him. I'm going away. For now.

James POV reception

Me and Kirstie are married and she told me we are having a baby. I love her but I'm in love with Ava but now that I'm having a baby with Kirstie I can't leave. A man comes over. "This is from Ava, read it without your wife" Said the man. I go to the bathroom and open it.

James

I'm pregnant. It's yours. I decided that I'm gonna leave. I wrote this after I found out today that Kirstie is having your baby. I don't want to ruin the family. I'm sorry. I am in love with you. I won't be back yet.

Love Ava

I tear up and go out. I blame the tears on happiness and get this over with.

A year later after Ava & Kirstie has the babies

Ava's POV

I am going back to London with Daisy Remi and I'm nervous. I still have my business. Once I get the house done, I bring Daisy for a walk. I spot Kirstie, James and their son, Dylan Ryan McVey. James looks up and spots me. I gasp and turn around. I walk away and go to McDonalds. I order a nine chicken nugget meal and sit down. I spot James walking in and he sits across from me. "Hey" Said James. "Hi" Said Ava. "Is this my daughter?" Asked James. I nod. "Yeah, Daisy Remi" Said Ava. "Aw. I want to tell you, me and Kirstie got a divorce. We were always fighting. I told her I was in love with you and got you pregnant. She's fine with it, here they are" Said James. She sits down.

"It's in the past, now please get together. Dylan's hungry" Said Kirstie. She stands up and walks to the other table. I look at James. "I love you Ava" Said James. "I love you too" Said Ava.

A year later we get married. We have two more kids. Zoe Ella McVey and Kayden James McVey. Then we have a surprise baby, Oscar Parker McVey.

We are a happy family.

Hey so I finally updated. Haha. Sorry it took so long lost motivation and had books to finish!!! But I'm hopefully back :)

Hope ya enjoyed

Lorna xx