Brad VampsMas Imagine

You and Brad have decided to put your Christmas tree up and have a take away and wear Christmas pyjamas for the whole day, which is quite exciting.

"Baby come on! We have to have breakfast and then get the decorations down from the attic and then put them all up!" Said Brad. "Brad babe calm down before you hurt yourself" Said Y/n. I kiss him. We then go have pancakes and hot chocolate.

We then take everything down and start decorating the place. Brad keeps looking at me. "How do you always keep smiling a beautiful smile" Said Brad. "Coz your here. I love you Bradley" Said Y/n. We kiss again and keep on decorating.

We soon start with the Christmas tree. We soon have it up and I kiss Brad. "Lights" Said Brad. "Yes" Said Y/n. We put the lights up and then the baubles. Finally the star. We kiss again and sit down and watch Christmas movies. I smile to myself. I love Brad more then I love myself. His the light to my life and always will be. This Christmas will be the best one yet coz his here with me. I love him more then me.

"Hey we can order pizzas" Smiled Brad. I nod and kiss his cheek. "You my friend are special" Said Y/n. We kiss again. Yet again we kiss all the time.

We soon order pizza and then finally we relax for the night. I love my life and I love Bradley Will Simpson. And he loves me. I will always love him.

 I will always love him

First one done!

Lorna Xx