Brad Imagine

Your Michelle in Spider-Man Homecoming

I was Michelle in Spider-Man homecoming and I had to live over on America for a while while we were filming. I am dating Brad, who stayed in the UK for their tour and album. It came out in July and now I'm home after a log promotion tour and I can now say I am here, with Brad.

I have an interview with Capital Fm today about the movie. Brad's coming with me and watching me.

We finally arrive and go in.

"We are joined today with an amazing Actress Y/N Y/L/N! She played Michelle in Spider-Man Homecoming!" Cheered Roman Kemp. "Hi guys!" Said Y/n.

"How was filming in America?" Asked Roman. "It was great, I missed home, family, friends and Brad but it was an experience to say I did." Said Y/n. "You were in Merlin, as Morganna, how did it feel not to be the villain?" Asked Roman. "It was great!" Said Y/n. "How did you and Brad handle being apart from each other" Said Roman. "I missed him all the time, but I'm with him now and hoping the next movie or show is set in England so I don't have to leave" Said Y/n. "That's good to hear. Now the big question are you and the cast friends" Said Roman. "Really close friends, when Brad came to visit he met them and they clicked so all of us are best best friends" smiled Y/n.

Soon it's finished and then finally we go home.

I soon am in a movie in Scotland and OMG I love it. Brad is able to come nearly all the time! I'm so glad of it!

We marry and then finally have three kids.

I'm sorry it's short but my phone is my laptop.

Lorna Xx