Tristan VampsMas Imagine

I don't get to spend time with me dad much since I moved to London, so my family are coming over to spend Christmas with me and Tris and his family

I don't get to spend time with me dad much since I moved to London, so my family are coming over to spend Christmas with me and Tris and his family. We are excited to have everyone we love together. Tris is nervous. He asked can he actually shoot arrows, I said yes. He is now setting himself with nerves.

I am ready and so is Tris. "Baby when will your dad be here?" Asked Tris. "I'm 20 minutes, Trissy" Said Y/n. I giggle when he smiles and goes to the kitchen to check the food. I love him.

20 minutes later

My dad and Mom are here and so are Tris' family. "Dad, Mom this is James, and Milly Tristan's brother and sister. This is Clark and Emily Tris' parents. This is Jeremy and Lisa my mom and dad" said Y/n. "Lovely to meet you! Now I hope Y/n isn't cooking, she can't cook. Trust me, she burnt pasta" said dad. "Excuse me..... but it's true. Tristan is cooking I'm his helper which means I serve the food and clean" Said Y/n. Dad smiles.

We soon sit down for dinner. "Tristan, this is lovely." Said Mom. "Thank you, Mrs Renner" Said Tris. "Call me Lisa and call Jeremy Jeremy" said Mom. Tris nods smiling.

We then go and watch Christmas movies. Soon Tris' family leave and mine stay. "Are you excited for tomorrow?" Asked dad. "Yeah dad, I am" Said Y/n. "Sweetie can we go and talk?" Asked dad. I nod and lead him to the garden.

"Baby girl are you happy here?" Asked dad. "Yes, I'm really happy. I finished college and I thought about going home but I didn't want to leave Tristan coz his my home, I wouldn't be happy being that far and different time zones, I wouldn't be happy. I miss you guys but I love it here. I made some pretty great friends. I belong here and belong back home. Me and Tris are actually looking for a bigger house after Christmas, we are planning once their tour is over, trying for a baby. We talked about it a lot and we are both ready but not when his on tour. We are also thinking off well once we have a baby to get married, I know it's sudden but we feel ready for it" Said Y/n. Dad hugs me. "I'm so proud of you! So so so proud of you!" Said dad.

We go in and just have fun. It's fun. I love my life.

Well it's nearly Christmas Day! I am so so excited!

Lorna Xx