James Imagine

Your a famous author

Your books has gone bestseller. James knows how important the third book in the series. You none stop work. Sometimes James will have to drag you away from your laptop to eat and sleep. 

Your third book is the last, it's quite long and as all the answers in it. Today your busy writing the near end of it. Your stressed out, it's not going right. Your annoyed. Your stressed. You want to hit something. You really do. 

"Baby wanna come to the restaurant with me and the lads?" asked James. "Do I look like it? I have a lot I have to do! Your not important right now! Neither are the lads or your restaurant or anything! Seriously go AWAY" said Y/N. "If that's what you want." said James. He left. I put my hand on the table and sigh. I just ruined it! I close my laptop and save it. I make lunch and sit down and eat it. I decide to go to visit them. I see James talking to his ex, Kirstie. His smiling and having a good time. She's perfect for him. I go home and pack everything. I write a note and leave. 

I go to my parents. "I left him. I left a note. I just snapped at him. He was talking with his ex and smiling." said Y/N. Mom hugs me. 

James' POV:

I walk in and look around. "Y/N?" said James. I saw Kirstie and talked to her. She has a boyfriend and their engaged. I see a note.

James,

I am sorry about today and that I'm stressed, it's just I have to make it good. I went to surprise you at the restaurant. You were talking to Kirstie. You were smiling. You looked happy and in love. I'm happy, knowing you will be happy. 

I'm sorry I left you. I love you.

Y/N

I look at it. I look down. I decided to run to her parents house. I knock and her mom opens the door. "Y/N where is she? Kirstie is engaged! I love Y/N please please let me see her!" cried James. She welcomed me in and I ran to Y/N's room and run in. "Y/N. Kirstie is engaged. When I left, I was getting food on the way back for you, for you to forgive me! I love you, not Kirstie!" said James.

Y/N's POV:

Hearing him say that, I smile and kiss him. "I'm sorry I snapped. I'm sorry I didn't just go over and let you explain" said Y/N. We just kiss and have dinner there and just stay there the night.

BOOM ANOTHER ONE

CANNOT WAIT FOR STAYING UP! 4 DAYS BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY!

Lorna Xx